008

SERAYA CHOSEN ADAMS
"RAYA"
|FRIDAY JUNE 2,2023|
|ARCADE|
*

"Yes!" I jumped up and down getting the final shot " ahah I win" I teased Dior as she just smiled at me " whatever girl. I done won every other game." I rolled my eyes we played Five games so far and she won Three of them. " yeah yeah. What's next"

" shit I'm hungry let's get something to eat" I nodded fine with that, she grabbed my hand and lead us to where we needed to go. She was so fine, she looked so good in that skirt that I just wanted to pull her panties to the side and eat her out again like I did earlier today. " you so sexy" she turned away blushing.

I only laughed.

" okay what we finna eat?" I asked getting comfortable " shit I don't know what's on the menu" we went through the menu and I picked BBQ Chicken Wings and curly cheese fries .

" I'm finna fuck this shit- Seraya?" I turned seeing Harlem I looked her up and down and raised an eyebrow she looked good as fuck if I wasn't here with Dior I definitely would've looked longer. I didn't think she was still fucking with me after what happened at Jordan's. I looked around for him " he's not with me. I'm here with my peoples motherfuckers got me Fourth wheeling when I could be home." I nodded I turned to Dior as her face held a mug.

" Askari Meet Harlem, Harlem meet Askari." I introduced them to eachother. " wassup" Harlem spoke but Dior did not making me shake my head.

" okay.. anyways I know you busy and all that. I just wanted to make sure you were good... a lot happened that day."

I nodded remembering that day." yes I'm good thank you for checking on me." She nodded and walked away.

" who is she to you?" I turned raising an eyebrow at Askari not liking her tone of voice. " first tone it down some - I don't got to do a mother fucking thing who the fuck is she ? Why was she comfortable enough coming over here interrupting us like we not together. Then you got the never to introduce me as just fucking Askari like we didn't just have eachother pussies in our mouths." She snapped at me pissing me off.

" are you gonna let me talk or keep talking shit like a fucking dummy."

" are you calling me dumb?"

" does the shoe fit?"

" fuck you Seraya real shit!" She got up storming away and I just sat there annoyed. I wasn't about to get up and run after her because she wanted to have a little temper tantrum instead of letting me talk.

After a few minutes I got up and walked out to the parking lot where her car was once parked. The fact that she left me pissed me off beyond anything else.

I looked down at my phone getting ready to get me a Uber home. " you need a ride?" I turned towards Harlem and nodded " yeah" she nodded and we walked towards her car " im assuming I fucked that up for you?" I chuckled shaking my head " nah she wanted to be immature and storm out instead of acting her age and letting me talk."

" well I'm sorry still." I shrugged not caring " can we go get some food?" She nodded " same place?" I felt my mood brighten when she brought up Jupiter's " hell yeah."

She pulled off and I got comfortable and I blocked Askari I didn't have time for the bullshit. She was fine as fuck and tasted amazing but I wasn't about to beg her ass. Especially when she wanted to act like a child.

" wanna go see a movie?" She randomly asked making me laugh.

" yeah I'm down what we gonna see?"

" go see what's available"

"Wanna watch Missing with Storm Reid?"

" what it look like?" I showed her the cover and she nodded " hell yea let's do it."

We pulled up to Jupiters and got us some food.

*

" nah that was a crazy ass plot twist!" Harlem laughed out loud

" no seriously ! Like that shit pissed me off! Shit didn't even happen forreal"I rolled my eyes thinking about the damn movie.

Harlem put her arm around me " nah you really short as fuck." I stopped in my tracks mugging her. I was 4'9 Basically 5 Foot thats average height. " fuck you forreal" I mugged her walking ahead of her.

"Awee are you mad mini"
I turned around swiftly swinging on her she backed up laughing " stop playing with me Seoni!" She walked back up to me lifting me off my feet I wrapped my legs around her as she carried me to the car " I'm sorry, but that's yo new nickname." I rolled my eyes getting comfortable " whatever girl."

We got in the car and I sat in her lap " turn the car on it's still hot."

" gotchu" she reached over and turned the car on turning the AC on. I grabbed my left over food as she began rolling up. " what's yo middle name?"

" Chosen" she lifted her head looking me in the eyes " forreal?" I nodded.

" bet"

" what?"

" new nickname" I rolled my eyes going back to eating my food " lemme get some" I put the fork to her mouth and let her eat some " I ate pussy today" she choked making me laugh she grabbed her drink washing it down clearing her throat " ole girls?" I nodded.

" that's fine" I raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything.

" how long yall been together?"

" we aren't together we just talking" she nodded and sparked up the blunt.

" where to now?"

" I'm all yours for the night wherever you wanna go, we gonna go" I bit my lip.

" can we go on a road trip? Just us?"she nodded " how long."

" just for the day. We can go to the next town over and do something over there"

" okay chosen one"