014

THIRD PERSON POV
SATURDAY JUNE 21st,2023
LAYDONS HOUSE

Seraya and Askari walked into the house with snacks, pizza and wings " The baddest bitch has arrived" Seraya yelled making Askari laugh " more like the midget has arrived" samir and laydon said laughing "fuck yall" Seraya mumbled throwing up her middle finger walking to the kitchen with Askari following behind her.

Before they came to the house Seraya informed Askari that she would be around Harlem's friends but was promised that they were all cool and Askari wasn't tripping off anybody so she didn't mind popping out with her. " finally yall made it, it's these other two girls here that I don't even know and they were being hella weird and shady. I needed you to keep me sane cause Samir and Laydon talking about knock them out like what? I changed my ways Jordan was the only and last reason I got out of body like that." Trinity said with a mug on her face.

Askari snickered turning her head, Trinity rolled her eyes " whatever girl, how you been Askari? Last time I seen you was when we popped up at yo friend house for Jaxon"  trinity wondered. " Yeo nah I remember that, yall was trill for that shit not even gone lie. Yall did yall big one I almost wanted to take yall back until I realized I was single as fuck, but I'm good G just chillen per usual unless I'm with ya girl and she driving me crazy" Askari responded with a soft smile.

" saying I drive you crazy, is crazy" Seraya said laughing causing the others to laugh, Samir and Laydon walked into the kitchen "why yall in here and not out there??" Samir asked being funny. Trinity smacked her lips " Mcht you know why."

" you right, my brother on his way over here" Samir Said looking down at his phone.

" I thought he was out of town on business?" Trinity asked with her face scrunched up. " nah he home, said somebody else went for him. I told him we got pizza and wings you know he can't cook to save his life" Samir responded.

" wait what brother ? Why I never met him?" Seraya asked " oh and My bad Askari, This is Samir and Laydon, y'all this is Askari." Seraya said introducing Askari to her other friends.

" wassup" they said at once dapping eachother up. " My brother sincere the one that's always in some shit?" Samir said trying to get Seraya to Remember. " ohhh the fine one !" She said with wide eyes, Askari smacked her lips making the others laugh " I mean yeah I guess he don't look better than me." Samir said shrugging trying to be funny. " you absolutely right baby don't nobody look better than you especially not Sincere big head ass." Trinity said coming to his defense.

" ohhh please I like pussy anyways so he ain't all that cute." Seraya said waving them off. She turned to Askari and leaned onto her " you okay? You're comfortable?" Askari blushed looking away " yeah I'm good pretty I promise. I'm chillen forreal."Askari answered making Seraya nod " aye mufuckas I'm hea'" Sincere screamed walking into the house, Askari eyes open in shock seeing one of her bestfriends walk into the kitchen, Sincere paused in his steps.

" fuck you doing here Skar?" Sincere asked confused "shit I can ask you the same" Askari said with a slight mug.

The group looked between the two confused before the girls eyes went big " ohhh !! You were at the house that day, why the fuck didn't I connect the dots. See that's what happens when you have a brother who's always in and out of the state." Trinity said shaking her head recalling herself bumping into Sincere at Jaxon friend house.

" yeah yeah" he mumbled going towards the pizza box " a nigga is hungry. Why yall in here and there's two weird bitches in the front looking sneaky." Sincere commented stuffing his face. Everybody chuckled shrugging " we about to go in there." Samir said making him and Trinity a plate of pizza and wings. " are we feeding them?" Seraya asked making her and Askari a plate as well.