013

Check In, I'm back 💫

THIRD PERSON POV
|SUNDAY JUNE 15th, 2023|
|SERAYA HOUSE|

Seraya was home in her bed getting her body rubbed by Harlem she was stuck in between sleeping or just relaxing she had jet lag like a motherfucker and wanting nothing more than to finally relax.

As Seraya laid on Harlem, Harlem rubbed her butt and lower back. " can you tell me what you found out?" Seraya asked wanting to know who fucked her house up.

" yeah, the streets saying it's Jordan but I can't get in-touch with him. I went over to his house and he wasn't there." Harlem responded wrapping her arms around Seraya. Seraya took a deep breath trying not to get upset, she knew deep down it was Jordan but hearing it get confirmed was a whole other thing. " why? I literally didn't do anything to him. I was a good friend to him and he just flip like that on me?" Seraya whispered feeling a ton of emotions hurt being the main one and anger being the second.

" I can't even tell you why pretty, he ain't never said nun to me to let me know. All I know is from what happened at the house that day. I'm sorry ion got all the answers to help you." Harlem Apologized, Seraya shook her head. " it's really not your fault your cousin a weird ass bitch" Seraya said with a small shrug.

Before Harlem could say anything Seraya phone went off back to back. Seraya frowned unlocking her phone going to her groupchat with the girls to see multiple video clips sent to the phone.

Pressing on of the videos you could see Jordan with a few girls talking shit.

" that bitch scary, she won't come outside fr, we fucked her house up and she ain't did shit" Jordan said laughing.

The girls with him also laughed.

" y'all keep saying I'm weird when she the one who's weird, yall don't know shit for real. Trinity I don't know why you're on here trying to defend her when you can get it too." He continued laughing as his friends hyped him up.

Seraya frowned sitting up pressing each video where Jordan was talking about her but the last one pissed her off more than she cared to admit.

" I'll give yall the real tea, I don't really wanna put my business out there but I feel like this would help alot of people not feel alone." He began to force his self to cry.

" everyone knows I was dating this boy, he's Serayas cousin. Not only did she get us together but she didn't tell me he was a sick fuck like her uncle who raped her. Like I understand you were raped growing up but putting that on me ?  Is dead ass wrong I would've never did her like that. She let that boy beat on me and rape me for weeks straight and would pretend like nothing was wrong. He almost killed me and she didn't even care. She took his side and pushed me away like I didn't matter." He went on to lie.

Seraya was officially pissed off not only was he lying on her, he put her business out there that a lot of people didn't need to know about.

Her front door slammed open and shut making her and Harlem hop up. Harlem grabbed her Gun about to shoot when the door burst open " oh shit I almost shot you." Harlem yelled at Trinity, she rolled her eyes.

" bitch did you get the videos ? Let's go. We not doing no talking I got an address" Trinity yelled angrily. She was beyond pissed off. Not only was Jordan on instagram live lying on Seraya he was lying on all of them telling their personal business.