Missing

(F/N)s Pov

I felt as if a a huge knife stabbed me in my heart. Rin told Hikaru to me, he loved me and that he was sorry..? What does this mean exactly? He ran away or something? No.. It can't be.. He wouldn't leave me.. not after everything that had happened in the past year. Not him. Not him.. Never.. he wouldn't., Right..?
------------------------------------------------
Rin's POV

Two weeks.. Is she looking for me..? I wonder..

I wake up one morning in a friends house I was staying at one day. I glance over and I see my friend sleeping still in his bed as I slept on the floor. He let me stay with him thank god.. I would have been living on the streets of he wasn't there. It felt odd though. He was a college freshman, and he as gone most of the day, and stays out late most of the time. It was a little frustrating but I didn't care. I was out all day anyway. But the odd thing was.. this was the guy.. who supposedly hurt my sister that year ago.. he was the only one of my 'friends' left who hadn't gone to jail. I'm only hanging out here so I could actually rat him out.. Sinister of me.. But.. still..

I laid there on the mat on the floor, staring up at the ceiling, I wondered how (F/N) was doing.. She called so many times I couldn't even keep count, but I ignored them. All 208 of them. She practically called me every hour.. obviously she's worried sick.. I don't blame her.. But.. Did I make the wrong decision to not tell her anything? To just run out and not tell her..? Will I have my ass handed to me when I come back..? If I come back..

Maybe it's dumb of me to even be here.. Maybe I should've just let it go..? No.. I couldn't. I can't let this guy get away.. Not this time.. I laugh a bit to myself. I feel like a undercover cop.. This guy is way bigger than me.. what am I going to do when I actually confront him..?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N)'s POV

It has been two weeks.. And I have been nothing but sick.. Not physically sick.. but mentally as well.. Without Rin here.. I feel so lonely.. I'm alone.. 

I stayed at Hikaru's for the whole duration of the time.. Most of the time it was because I couldn't get out of bed.. My fever has come back, and it's almost worse than before.. Shio, who has been crying for the longest time since Rin has left, has been trying to take care of me while Hikaru was gone.. He tried to change the cloth on my head every hour or so, and he even made me soup a few times.. He said to me, "I used to do this for mommy when she was sick." This boy is strong for a five year old..

Besides the fact that I have been getting sick.. I feel different.. My head.. Shio said to me that I act funny sometimes.. But I didn't get what he meant.. Rin told me once before that I had a mental disorder.. but I don't remember any of that.. nothing comes to my mind actually of what happened a few months ago.. Why I was in Nora's house that day? Nothing before that comes to my mind.. What.. is happening to me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Short I know.. I've been.. eh.. out of it let's just say that. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.