Mistake

A/N: Thanks to Freelovermakoto , there is an idea for the next few chapters! Your idea will come info effect soon! Thank you again!

Third Person POV

*Three days ago*

You were driving with Sosuke in his car. Well, at the time Sosuke was driving. Apparently you were in one of your moods. Not a period mood, different. You sat in the passenger side of the car, gazing at the stormy sky. Sosuke said he'd take you out somewhere but he wouldn't tell you anything. You even snapped at him once or twice that day. Makoto, who was at the house before, decided to take Shio out for ice cream like you had done a long time ago.

*ring ring ring*

You heard your phone ringing in your purse. At first you paid no attention to it.

*ring ring ring*

It kept ringing.

*ring ring ring*

Your eyebrow twitched.

*ring ring ring*

"GOD DAMNIT! WHO THE HELL IS CALLING ME?!" You screech loudly. This caused Sosuke to flinch as you picked up your phone. "Hello.." You say with an irritated tone.

"Y/N? Is that you?" You heard a semi familiar voice say. It wasn't Rin of course but..

"Kenji? Eh.. What are you calling me for? Aren't you supposed to be on duty right now?" I say, sighing and leaning back in my seat.

Kenji Sunohara. The captain of the police force of Iwatobi. He had been friends with you for years. The both of you might have a large age difference, but he was like a older brother to you. He has an odd hair color and eye color. His hair was the color of silver and his eyes were like blood. You didn't know that was possible but it was.

"Well.. I have some good new for you (F/N)" he said to me, making me a little hopeful. "Rin.. He's finally been located and he's going to definitely be coming home to you."

You clenched the phone a little tighter. You didn't know what you felt. Anger? Joy? Rage? Happiness.. It was all a rush of emotions coming to you suddenly. But, unfortunately, rage took you over. Being diagnosed with bipolar depression wasn't great for you whatsoever..

"So.. He finally decided to show himself?! Finally?! Why the hell wouldn't he return any of my calls?! Texted me?! Or something so I knew he was alive?! All of this pain I've went through, wishing he could come back!" You could feel tears well up in your eyes. This made Sosuke pull over and stop driving for a while.

"(F-F/N).." Kenji muttered. "Calm down okay..?"

"No..!" You screech. "I will not calm down..! I-I thought he was dead Kenji! Dead! I thought he wasn't coming back to me ever again.." Tears finally surfaced and rolled down your red cheeks. "I-I can't... I can't take this.. I.. I just can't.. it's too much.. all of this.." You shook your head as a new thought appears in your head. "If.. if Rin doesn't save me.. in the span of three days.. I'm leaving.. and never coming back.." You hear Kenji say something as you hang up the phone.

Sosuke touched your shoulder, obviously worried. "What.. do you mean by save you..? You don't mean.. you want Rin to save you.. from dying..?"

You silently nodded as you looked ahead. "Take me home.. Now.." You say quietly. Your mind was clouded. You didn't know it, but the bipolar depression had every right to be blamed for this. You didn't mean what you said. You didn't want to die exactly, just to scare Rin into believing he caused you pain. It was obvious that he did, but if he cared, he would've came back.

The amnesia he had though.. You didn't know about at the time. You didn't know about what happened to him, making you give up and ultimately, make a mistake.

------------------------------------

Shio had woken up from his nap three hours after (F/N) has returned from the drive she had with Sosuke. Shio sat up in his bed, and looked around his dark room. It might've been 9pm at this time. Hikaru would be returning in a half hour.

Shio rose out of bed and walked out of the room to look for (F/N). The house was dark as he looked. He bumped into the wall a few times as he tried to find a light. But he spots the bathroom light being on. He felt the wall and made his way towards it. "(F/N)..?" He called out quietly. He rounded the corner into the bathroom and his eyes widened at what he saw.

Blood was dripping down from your wrist. Your hand was holding you up on the sink, while your other hand was forcefully gripping a small sharp object that Shio didn't know what it was. "(F/N)..!" He screeched, his little body automatically trembling with fear. He knew that if you had blood on the outside of your body, you were in trouble.

He stepped into the bathroom and almost immediately you fell to the floor. Your face was pale, and you looked completely dazed. Shio knelt down in front of you and looked around for anything he could use. He grabbed a band aid and stuck it on your cut on your wrist, thinking it would be all better soon. But that didn't work, the band aid getting soaked in your blood after a while.

Tears fell down his cheeks as he took a wash cloth and held it against your wrist. He helplessly called out to absolutely nothing in the house, hoping someone would hear him. After a while, surprisingly Hikaru came home. He heard Shio crying out and rushed into the bathroom, only to be greeted by the bloody mess. He called 911 and helped Shio to get the bleeding to stop.

It took a huge effort, but it worked eventually and stopped bleeding. You were dazed however still, and you couldn't think straight. Nothing was heard until EMTs arrived and forcefully brought you to the hospital. Before you passed out, you could've sworn you saw Rin, standing there.