18

Chapter 18: Moonlit Picnic

One summer evening, Jungkook surprised Jimin with a moonlit picnic in a quiet park.

They laid out a blanket, surrounded by the serenity of the night.

Jimin sighed contentedly, "Kookie, this is so peaceful. How did you come up with this idea?"

Jungkook grinned, "A little birdie told me you love moonlit nights. So, here we are."

Jimin raised an eyebrow, "A little birdie, huh? I have my suspicions, Kookie."

Jungkook winked, "Maybe it was a moonlit firefly. They're great secret keepers."

They shared a delightful picnic under the moon, and Jimin couldn't help but admire the effort Jungkook had put into creating such a magical evening.

Jimin smirked, "You know, Kookie, this might just be the most romantic picnic ever. You might have some competition with the moon itself."

Jungkook feigned shock, "Competition with the moon? Now that's a challenge. But I'm up for it."

As they laughed and savored the quiet beauty of the night, Jimin felt a profound sense of happiness. "Kookie, you truly know how to make ordinary moments extraordinary."

Jungkook leaned in, whispering, "Only because you make every moment extraordinary, Jiminie."

Under the moonlit sky, they shared sweet moments and whispered promises, creating memories that would be cherished for a lifetime.