chapter 4.

The room was filled with silence

Nobody knew what to say but it'd briefly be discussed right after their lawyers left.

" I need the three of you to get out and don't repeat anything you heard outside of this room, i don't even have to tell you what'll happen if you do. " joseph said blankly and the three quickly got up and nodded their heads before leaving.

When the last one leaving closed the door, everyone's mind ran and jeremy was the first to speak.

" I'm sure we all know how random that was, but the question is do we believe her? " he spoke breaking the silence.

" okay there's a lot to unpack. i mean she does look like jamie and the things she said- the bracelet.. " simon trailed off.

" but we've had girls pretending and lying for years, what's so different about her? many people have what she has and she could just want money from us or something. " jeremy said.

" yeah but that bracelet is a one of a kind plus she willingly offered to do a dna test and normally the girls who imposed to be her would avoid it and cower. also does she look like she needs money? " simon said back defending her- he didn't know why he was defending a stranger who possibly could or couldn't be his sister.

Jeremy on the other hand wouldn't want to get his hopes up. he DID see the resemblance but this was nothing but another rodeo to him. he didn't want to waste his time again.

" well what do you think father? " jeremy asked looking at the older man who sat there in silence watching his two oldest sons discuss everything that he thought of in those few seconds.

" you both have fair points. we HAVE had this happen multiple times but this is the first one willing to voluntarily do a dna test so it could be a possibility. i mean she DOES look like jamie but more like lilian. none of the others have had this much of a resemblance, so either that's her or someone did a good job giving that girl a face surgery. call malorie and have her stop her, but we should do our own test to be sure. " joseph said firmly and simon quickly pulled out his phone to call malorie.

Little did they know she was already out the door.