°- ๑ 5

°- y/n pov-°

me and a few other 'Wilders' usually go out in small groups to scout areas and see anyone that's interested in the little business that we've got going on inside of our gang, hence why there's a few people because not everyone is trusted. we don't just go up to random people but a very specific pick out, we're given certain targets and then we go for them usually in twos or threes to both avoid any suspicion or attack us... and also to peer pressure them into needing us.

I don't exactly do the talking but I do a little threatening.

while on a little scout, you know that haku guy that I mentioned before that everyone dislikes and he likes it like that? well, it seems like my luck is being filled cause this bitch is right in Infront of me wearing a Walhalla bomber jacket. not exactly surprised that he's part of that filth of a gang.

I positioned my black mask a little upwards on my face so it sat better. That same feeling of hatred that I get whenever I see him is flowing up, it always starts at the chest like an open fire that then gradually spreads into the need to punch him square in the face to show and prove how much of a weakling he really is. adrenaline.

I couldn't avert my eyes from him, I just stared at him while he looked at the other members around me, both sides bickering and laughing like their back in middle school, half of them probably still are tho.

heart pounding and chest growing warm, I don't think I'm even paying attention to a single word that anyone is saying because all I happened to process is me lugging forwards and taking a full fist of the collar of his shirt to lean him downwards and with the other hand I punch him right across the cheekbone with full force which made him stumble off from his balance, served right from last time.

after that both sides started a full-on fight, it was as if I started it and the thought of that feels good. it's a 4 v 6, 4 on my side and the rest on the other I don't think I was taking anything in as I was just doing my part in making sure this guy goes to school with a half-bruised face. I don't think I was even able to register the pain and the hits that I was taking.

the cops were called by someone who peeked outside of their window from being woken up by the havoc and the noise, so once the flashing lights of a police car were seen I pretty much got woken up back into reality. all of us scattered away and stopped clinging onto each other to go into hiding and try not to get caught, the police will make up any excuse to throw a gang member into juvie or jail, constantly on our asses everywhere we go.

---

I hissed a little as I washed the wounds with warm water. small, dried-up blood beads peeling off from my skin around a painful graze that I got from getting pushed down to the concrete just at the side of my cheekbone.

a few other small bruises around the same area and some other grazes at the back of my hands.

I tried to find some saline solution around the bathroom but when I did all I found was the bottle and not the liquid inside, it was empty so I just had to make do with water since we've got nothing else to use.

treatments for injuries and all that sort isn't exactly what we keep at all times in the house so either me or my brother has to go out and get some though it's usually me since he's too lazy to.

he knows about the little gang since he's seen the uniform that I have, he couldn't care less about it but he did mention how badass I looked when I represented it with the rat symbol stitched in on the back of the shirt and the white writing on the sleeves, even the belt too just somehow tops it off. black-grey is our colour, though the higher-ups wear black to stand out.

the first time my brother saw me bruised was probably the first time I saw him that worried for me but then after a while, he just laughed and threw me a blue bag of treatment supplies. which I preferred much more than having to reassure.

'I can't go to school like this...'
I've already missed quite a few school days from staying at home so people don't see the injuries, I go in if there's a bruise cause I can just cover that up with some heavy make-up, but the scabs? that's hard to hide and also takes a while to heal so I usually go to school after a day or two.

then I thought of Haku, I thought about what would happen if people saw us both bruised but then I realised that plenty of people have seen me injured but just don't know the cause, someone asks but I just laugh it off and say how I was helping my grandma with farm work, or how I fell down the stairs but because I use so many excuses it's barely believable anymore and no one asks what happened no more.

so because of that no one will ask why both Haku and I are injured, I just gotta make sure not to look at him.

♡----