°- ๑ 6

°- kazutora pov -°

f/n, if that's even her real name, to begin with, which I highly doubt. she comes up in my mind every now and then though that's mainly only because I haven't seen any other girl like her, though I've a few that are like her and even a lot better than her but it's still rare. it's easy blackmail though, I reckon if I really wanted to I could probably get her to be my little servant if hiding her identity means that much to her.

I'm kidding myself. but still, why does she feel the need to do all that?

I clicked my tongue as I got back to reality and out of my head, no point in getting focused on her when I had better things to think about.

-Walhalla's hideout, or in the eyes of regular civilians it's an out-of-business arcade, shut down and to never open up any time soon. arcade games in neat rows though there are also a few tumbled downwards that act as extra seats for members, both dusted but also not exactly clean tables and chairs moved about the room. and more graffiti on the inside as well as the outside of the building that marks their territory, a headless angel.

I moved my vision around the place and a few members were chilling, some arguing about which of the two music artists are better which I find mildly infuriating cause both of their picks are wrong.

though there was a clear notice of a certain group, they're all somewhat beaten though that's far from being unusual but what stuck out the most was their mocking behaviour towards one person, Haku.
his nose wrapped over with a white bandage and multiple red marks scattered on the side of his face. he's clearly been the most beaten out of the lot of 6.

and out of curiosity Kazutora walked on by and humorously spoke up "Newbie already getting beaten?"

haku moves his eyes up at kazutora briefly from where he sat but then looks away almost out of shame and bitterness, he replies with "the bloody, Wilders... guy in the mask"

'wilder lands, and mask? couldn't possibly mean... f/n?' quite shocking to hear that she could possibly do all that, though then again if there's a clear uneven balance of strength and defence then sure enough the one with the least defence will lose. goes for anyone no matter how strong.

but there's still no clear telling that it could be her for all anyone could know there could be more masked members.

one of the guys explained the whole picture all while making fun of it, seems to him that it was all a piss-take.

"you know how cats stare at something but really intense before jumping at that said 'something', that's exactly what I saw. he took hold of him and swung! looking back it was hilarious how your ass got whooped"

"for fucks sake, shut up about it!" -haku

"no way will I keep quiet, you were pathetic" all while mocking him with laughter

though all this perked Kazutora's interest. before he couldn't exactly care less but if the person really was f/n then now he's aware of something, nothing is known of though but the image of her having Kazu at a knife point on the ground shot back up. and hearing about this little incident, it doesn't seem like she attacks for no reason.

he continued to stand by the group as he's slightly nibbled on the corner of the inside of his lip all while his mind is being occupied by a certain someone. though he couldn't be in that state forever so he got the group to shut up and quit making a big deal out of it.
but he also hated the lack of strength that was emitting from them, there's no need to let weak guys into a gang that's made to destroy Toman, they would just put Walhalla's name into shame and embarrassment.

kazutora leaned forward to Haku but also looked down on him.
"oi, get yourself beat like that from some random scum and I'll kill you, we have no need to have a collection of weaklings like you" he spoke lowly as if trying to get it into his head, and sure enough it did. being the number 3 also adds some ideal recognition.

"that goes for all of you"

-----

the hunt for f/n might not have been the easiest task that kazutora might have thought it to be, turns out the last time he'd seen her was a week and a bit ago, and since then, nothing.

he went to the place where they usually tend to walk past each other on separate walkways with just a blank road and passing cars separating them but waiting 10 minutes leaning back against a brick wall on f/n's side was enough for him. you'd think being in juvenile for 2 years might have grown his patience but that didn't happen. it was still short as ever.

and on the sidelines seeing him just leaning there might not be the best look, it was a little embarrassing for him.

for all, he assumes she could be at home relaxed and not come out, and even then he doesn't know where she lives so even if she did go out, there are plenty of pathways and areas where she can end up.

"for fucks sake"

♡----