°- a/n

🕸️๑- there will be mature language and actions going on and for my sake I'll just explain some stuff here before anyone that's sensitive comments. it's a gang, and their mature kids, look at fucking south terano with a clog in his pants at the age of 12. also Emma trying to seem 'grown up' so she get on top of takemichi. that's my point.
(but I wont write full blown smut)

๑- I've also made some changes from the original story, it's nothing too major (okay maybe it is but it's planned out) and it's just so the two can yk socialise more

• your name = y/n
• fake name = f/n

.
.
.
.
.
.

★-rants (you don't need to read them you can just skip these, save your time)

๑-also the name of the gang y/n is part of, trust me I tried to find something cool and not cringe and tried to link to their symbol but I just couldn't so I gave up and settled. it's a name that will be mentioned very few times so it doesn't matter anyway (is what I tell myself)

-i hate the name so much, please don't think I wrote it down and thought
'🤭 this is perfect, poetic even'
no. it went more like this
'😑'

maybe I exaggerated it's grown onto me now (few chapters later)

๑- using the term 'y/n' and giving a personality is a bit funny to think of, your basically doing my work for me by picturing what that person (or yourself) looks like so I don't have to go through all that and make someone up, and also you subconsciously think about any other things that I didn't add on the sidelines, it's perfect.