005

005

We arrived to work seeing xochilt walking out of her car

We arrived to work seeing xochilt walking out of her car. "Xochilt!" I yelled and gestured for her to come over. "Hey Nover the rover." She said.

I smiled. Xochilt looked at my boxes and smirked. "You'll get some" Jess assured her. She laughed and we headed to the door.

This time a pushed the push door, to avoid making a fool of myself. "Figured it out?" Brady asked appearing out of the blue. "Yeah" I said.

I walked past him and gave Ariana a cookie. My other coworker. She thanked me and I went over to Jess. "Give this to mason you obsessed freak." I told her. She laughed.

Me and xochilt looked at each other and smiled.
We saw Jess smiling to mason and giving him the cookie. She walked back awkwardly. "Did I look okay?" She asked us "yeah like always" I told her.

Brady got up from the couch and started making his way towards me. I stared walking to other people in the room. I gave our assistant a cookie.

"Hey" Brady said. I ignored him going to my other coworker Leo "here" I gave him a cookie but Brady didn't give up "can't I get a cookie?" He asked me.

I turned around and handed him a cookie "here" he scoffed "chocolate chip, basic" he took a bite "but good" he told me. I threw him a fake smile.
He started coughing "nova?"

"What" I spat "did you put poison in this?" He asked me. "Yes Brady, I put poison in the cookies I've handed 5 other people" I said. "Mhm" I said raising an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I went over to xochilt and Jess seeing them laughing. "Ship!" Xochilt almost yelled out. "What?" I asked her. "You and Brady" I hit her playfully "no, never"

Brady's pov

I saw Nova and her friends from a far, I also saw her being nice with Mason before. Why does she hate me? "Everyone! It's time to shoot" we all went into the set a d waited.

I looked over to Nova. She was already looking, but she turned her head. I smiled, damn. Why her? Why did I like the girl that hated me so much?

Author speaks
Damn Brady, I just exposed you.
Im getting impatient I need them to be together. But I gotta make two more chapters.

Wait for it 🤭

....