006

006

Everyone was waiting for the directors to come and tell us what to do

Everyone was waiting for the directors to come and tell us what to do. We waited for 10 minutes until one of our directors came in and asked for Brady "Brady come with me." They walked headed to the door.

"Oh and Nova you too" he told me. I was surprised I half sprinted towards the door. "Hey" Brady said "hello." I said. "So" the director began.

"There has been a change in the script. And you to need to" I raised an eyebrow "I know you're not really found of each other, but you have to kiss." The director said avoiding eye contact "kiss like on the cheek kiss or.?" Brady said.

"A little more than that." I sighed "how much more?" I asked him. "You have to kiss him on the lips Nova." I sighed. "When?" Brady asked. "Tomorrow."

"I've read the script and we aren't even friends." I spat. "Here" he said handing me new scripts. "You only need to read page 9-17 and 24-41." He handed Brady a new one two.

𐀔

"You need to kiss him!?" Xochilt yelled. "Yes, and Brady seemed to be totally unbothered." Jess looked at me and said "Dang" I sighed. "Brady and Nova sitting in a tr-" I cut her off "xochilt I'll kill you, I swear."

She laughed. Xochilt didn't know, but I don't want to tell her. I could but when I look back hearing me talk about it I sound pathetic.

We were sitting in my car, eating the leftover cookies. I smiled at xochilt.

at least I have some real friends that don't talk behind my back.

Author speaks

Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you like it! Chapter seven will be posted in maybe an hour or two.

....