𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

>───⇌•: 🐞 : •⇋───<<

Thanks to Fu's sacrifice in making Marinette the new guardian, the two heroes of Paris managed to defeat Hawkmoth. But although everything is going well for the people of Paris, things were only getting worse for Marinette, better known as Ladybug.

The first of these was the departure of his partner Cat Noir after he discovered that Hawkmoth was actually Gabriel Agreste, and he gave up the miraculous, leaving Ladybug to fight alone. The second was the problems at school and the bullying he was suffering from his classmates.

Her classmates always forced her to do her homework and the teachers didn't care if she was suffering or not. The worst part was seeing her crush Adrien Agreste join them Marinette knew she should never have fallen in love with him but she still did so now she was suffering after her love was rejected.

With the concern that Sabine had about her daughter Sabine's problems I decided to send Marinette to China to live with her cousins.

The problem is that these two cousins ​​were not humans but two problem-causing demons. The first few days that Marinette stayed with them, she and the kwamis didn't feel very comfortable, but over time they got used to the playful manner of the two demons.

Jin and Yin discovered by accident that Marinette is Ladybug and the guardian of miracles. She made them promise to never tamper with the miracles or tell them she was Ladybug, which they quickly accepted.

Marinette lives with Jin and Yin for a year now, but with resentment they found out about a Monkie kid and decided to fight him and started to come up with a plan. Marinette didn't mind that as she was busy with her studies.

However, Jin and Yin wanted her to participate in the plan, which she clumsily resorted to, but seeing the joy of her cousins, she decided to participate.

However, I had no idea that such a plan would go so wrong.

To be continued...

>───⇌•:🐞: •⇋───<<