Golden Calf

2.1 William: Let's go and leave! We didn't come here to be killed!

2.2 Voice: I will tell it to leave, and it will leave. What do you think, doesn't mother nature conquer her children to her?

2.3 The lion left as if it was pooped, now that the nature spoke.

2.4 William: How did you do that? COME OUT TO SEE YOU!

2.5 From the jewellery in the box four creatures are coming to life: Fire, Clay, Air, Water.

2.6 Air: We mean that as the elements of nature we receive orders from a superior force. Anyways, we took you to the Biblical Canaan, you known, the Land of Israeli.

2.7 William: I know. I should guess that this w****er with the box was a teacher of Kabbalistic magic.

2.8 Clay: You'll see when the time comes. Now let's go to sleep somewhere.

2.9 William: Do you have a house and you didn't tell me?

2.10 Water: No of course! You will take the woods you see in front of you and you will build a footstool so the vultures won't devour you.

2.11 William: Ah of course... Struggle! Do you have a crab tool?

2.12 Fire: You believed it? Walk 8km to the west and you'll find a tent we've built.

2.13 So they got to the tent. Quickly quickly the Christian went to sleep.

2.14 Fire: Wait! Calm Down! Everybody eats to grow up! Clutch two bananas from the tree, so you'll see me evolve!

2.15 So he fell from the tree and was hurt. The cuckolds got on his nerves!

2.16 William: To see you evolve? Take, eat and I will go to sleep.

2.17 Air: I will stay here to guard in case a wild animal appears.

2.18 So it's dawning. William is waking up, he is looking around him and what did he see? Many tents.

2.19 William: What on Earth went on here? Did the Maya find us?

2.20 Fire: The Israeli did it all! Be aware of 'em they're coming!

2.21 Israeli: Give Israel what belongs to him! This treasure does not belong to you, foreign!

2.22 From what you know reader, Jews wait on compatriots hand, foot and finger. But these ain't Jews anymore.

2.23 Clay: They are those who sinned and worshiped the golden calf!

2.24 William: Let's go to leave! People: We will summon him so he will serve the justice!

2.25 The calf is coming. He heard them and is about to attack.

2.26 Calf: What did they do to you? Did they invade you, did they kill your oxen?

2.27 Israeli: They neither attacked to us nor they killed our oxen and sheep, but they stole the box of the elements!

2.28 Air: The Idolaters believe it was the calf that took 'em out from the Land of Egypt! Anyways, WINDSURFER!

2.29 Fire: Flaming Burst! Calf: Seismic Toss! Water: Aqua Arrows! Clay: Muddy Water!

2.30 Calf: Meteor Crash! Wait ox, you took down all the houses!

2.31 Water: Whirlpool! Calf: Fiery Cannon!

2.32 William: I said it, they will be like Anime. I'm sorry for the idolaters, they don't even have homes now!

2.33 Calf: Ox for Ox! Fire: Fiery Cannon!

2.34 In the end the cult image was torn apart, while the unclean spirit left it and went back to the World of Spirits.

2.35 People: Our gold! Every earrings, necklaces etc. we had were destroyed!

2.36 Fire: Young leave because they will beat us up! (They were all running in fear.)

2.37 Canaanites: Your god the calf is useless! We will ask from our gods to bring justice to the sinners!

37 Canaanites: Your god the calf is useless! We will ask from our gods to bring justice to the sinners!

Worship of the Golden Calf