Come on Bro Marry!

8.1 After Shahar and Shalim defeated the lizard-like monsters... Shahar: Be careful of these, their venom is too dangerous. If they ever bite you,

8.2 ask Ashima to call Eshmun, the healer of the idols. (They left) Melqart: Ashima, you should go and find Candy because, soon, very soon, we're going to leave for the World of Spirits.

8.3 Ashima: Alright. Melqart: As for you, darling, I should show you what's going on on Earth because it happened. William: What do you mean are we returning to Earth? Melqart: Not really!

8.4 I'm just going to show you a vision. Close your eyes. (He was shown what happened at Washington. There were people with motorbikes in the streets and others waved colorful flags, the ones of the Irregulars.

8.5 So reader it's true; they said the End would be near once we see homosexuals parading. They were screaming like apes, touching each others with madness, kissing each others, without considering the consequences.

8.6 (Eight female figures descended from the sky. The one was Nikkal and the others were the Kotharat.) Nikkal: Oh what did my eyes see? The Irregulars are parading! Humans have become too much careless,

8.7 but you'll have to bring justice! Attack in Washington City! (They started flying everywhere; though idols of marriage they made everyone tremble in fear) People: Why are they flying? (At Canaan) Melqart: See what happened?

8.8 However these seven will do a lot of harm. I will try to send Song Uttering Choirs in the world, through the use of the Ark. (So he sent 'em) People: Look what are these? Kotharat: What the angels support the Irregulars?

8.9 S.U.C.: Not exactly! Nikkal: Leave now my daughters! Go somewhere where they won't catch us and tear us apart with swords! Kotharat: But I could feel another presence rather than Melqart, it wasn't only he.

8.10 Nikkal: There's a mortal with him, the one he took a few days ago. Kotharat: I can hear 'em coming. S.U.C.: We caught you b****es! WE'LL STRIKE YOU DOWN! TRIPLE ANTHEM! Kotharat: Come on bro marry!

8.11 S.U.C: Light Shower! Kotharat: Smooth Kiss! S.U.C.: Ether Blades! Nikkal: Come on my girls strike 'em down! (Many humans approached to see the fight) Crowd: This woman over there must be homophobic!

8.12 S.U.C.: Give it all guys! Triple Anthem! Kotharat: Come on bro marry! (There was a giant explosion and Bill, William's friend approached as well.) Bill: What on Earth? Who summoned these beings?

8.13 Of course and it was that Kabbalist! If only I had beaten him up before he caused all that damage! Kotharat: We actually want to spread love actually, since for God this should be a top priority. Don't forget,

8.14 Matthew 22,39: Love others as you love yourself. Nikkal: Kotharat, don't worry be happy! It doesn't matter that we lost today, we'll win tomorrow. Bill: Bring him back to Earth! Crowd: Who is he talking to?

8.15 Hey are you okay? Bill: Please let me go! (So he fainted in front of the crowd) Kotharat: Leave him alone. We'll have to leave. (They starting flying like insects everywhere, as if poop surrounded 'em,

8.16 because they're wicked spirits, but wanted to restore the damage they had caused. (Back to Canaan) William: What on Earth? Melqart: The damage would have been more if I hadn't summoned the Song Uttering Choirs.

8.17 William: But who was that Nikkal? Melqart: An idol we're gonna face soon. As for now, we have to know what happened to Ashima. She said she would come with us to the World of Spirits.

8.18 (At Candy's house) Ashima: I haven't eaten all day thank you so much! Candy: When are we going to leave? Ashima: From what Melqart said, we're leaving today. Candy: So we have to pick up everything today.

8.19 Candy went to another room to change clothes, while Ashima wore some less warm, orange shorts, a purple crop top, sandals and sunglasses, while she also took her beach stuff. Candy: Can we leave now?

8.20 Ashima: Of course. (So they started walking and returned to Melqart and William, while they were talking on the way.) Candy: Do you have a bubblegum? Ashima: Wait a second... yeah I do.

8.21 (When they got there) Melqart: Where had you been? We have to leave quickly! Ashima: Bro I'm done with the heat! (Melqart scratched his forehead) Melqart: Okay. Tell me when you're ready. (Her bubblegum burst.)

Marriage, one of the seven sacraments in Christianity