Somewhere Insane

9.1 Melqart: I think we're ready to leave. Ashima: Do we need food enough for a week? Melqart: I think so, but they will also give us something to eat. Candy: What else should we take?

9.2 Melqart: I guess you have your clothes... Nothing else. I will open the gate because it requires power Ashima doesn't have. Ashima: Are you sure? (She styled a hair clip) Melqart: Just be patient...

9.3 AAAAAAAAAA! (He opened the gate to the other world) Ashima: I have to take my true form. Guys, take my hands otherwise you might get hurt! Melchart: This gate was too much for me! (His axe fell from his arm)

9.4 Ashima: I will catch it Melcart catch the humans! Melqart: I can't I'm hurt a lot! William: At least care for Candy! Melqart: I will. (He caught 'em both) Ashima: Everything okay? Melqart give me the humans.

9.5 She minimized the axe and carried it on her shoulder because she had to carry the humans as well. Melqart: Thank you. I won't come in the World of Spirits, I will be watching you though. Ashima: Okay I guess. We're going to land!

9.6 Be careful! (They were sent to a colorful place with bubbles while William and Candy fell to the ground and were hurt. Ashima: Are you alright? William: Where are we now? And what are these bubbles?

9.7 Ashima: We reached our destination: The World of Spirits. As for the bubbles, they represent the human passions humans express through the use of idols. William: Is anyone ever going to show up? Ashima: Probably.

9.8 So a strange and weak voice started to talk. Voice: I knew you would come here. I had been waiting... William: Who are you? Voice: I will show up...

9.9  A 20m tall door appeared out of nowhere. It was made of gold, and several scenes with idols seemed to be engraved on it. Suddenly, it opened. William: What is this?

9.10 They saw seven divine warriors with golden armors. They were all wearing helmets with horns, while other lesser soldiers were following them. They were wearing silver armors and holding either a sword or a spear, and a shield.

9.11 The seven warriors were holding a 5m tall float. It was red like blood and a strange face was engraved on it. It had gigantic eyes and a giant mouth, from where flames were unleashed. On the top of it a male figure was sitting.

9.12  He was wearing a horned helmet, had his left arm raised, as if we would like to punch somebody. His eyes seemed terrible and he held a thunderbolt on his right arm. 

9.13 He couldn't be seen when he was gazing at somebody, since his eyes were brighter than the sun at that point and, unlike before, he had a thunderous voice.

9.14 Figure: You asked to see me. I am Baal Hadad, the head of Canaanite Idols. I had been waiting for you, because I knew you needed me. You must stop those who are constantly causing troubles.

9.15 And who am I, you might ask. I was present all the time, in already mentioned forms. (...) But what I truly have to do is to rule the world with peace and help you in fights against other idols.

9.16 So why am I here? I will need your help in order to achieve dominion; El is unable to rule the world. But for now the problem is my daughters, Pidray, Arsay and Tallay,

9.17 they do have their own palace while I don't! Moreover, I can hear 'em scream like apes, something too bad for their Baal. William: And how should we help you? Hadad: Now you won't. I will do it all.

9.18 Candy: And why do gates open everywhere here? Hadad: It's because of the need of the idols to connect to each other- what is known is that someday you might find yourself leaving what you knew,

9.19 and getting attached to others- I wish this wasn't the New Era of Maitreya in your case. William: Yeah, but that El, who is always called father... hasn't he been part of a certain demonic fusion in the past? 

9.20 Hadad: Yes, he's also my father and the father of the idols. William: And how are we going to visit your daughters in the palace? Hadad: I will open a portal to it.

9.20 (So he did) The seven soldiers got into there with the float, while Ashima with the humans followed behind 'em. Hadad: Here is the palace. Servants: Oh Baal it's you we'd better open!

9.21 He got into the palace, where there were many warriors, servants and women who helped with the housework. Servant: Guys it's Baal Hadad everyone bow! (So they did.) Hadad: Thank ya all I appreciate.

9.22 But it's time to calm down. Your sisters can be heard from km away. They're fighting like dogs and cats, screaming like wolves... Why? Soldier: Baal, what happened is that Lady Arsay lost her crown.

9.23 If she doesn't find it she said she would unleash all of her wrath on us, something destructive! Hadad: Well, she mustn't disobey to her Baal, because he has the power to drive the clouds and once he does,

9.24 she won't like it- yeah she won't like it! What about her sisters? Woman: Owner, they're mad at her. But please don't make 'em more angry. You can go upstairs to find 'em. Hadad: And I will. Where are my angels?

9.25 (It seems they heard his voice and showed up. It was Aglibol and Yarhibol. Both are false lunar deities.) Aglibol+Yarhibol: We bow lord! Hadad: Thank you. Let's go upstairs to find 'em now.

9.26 Ashima: And I will stay here with the mortals. Soldier: But why are they here? Ashima: Because Baal needs them, they're good to his eyes. Aglibol: Lord, take our sacred stones. (Two stone plates rose from the earth)

9.27 Candy: Who are these two men? And how did they do that? Ashima: Aglibol and Yarhibol, they are with the lord wherever he goes, they're his angels. And these are Baetylus, stones offered to idols.

9.28 Hadad: Let's go upstairs my angels and find out what my daughters are doing!

28 Hadad: Let's go upstairs my angels and find out what my daughters are doing!

Baal Hadad, the king of the gods in Canaanite mythology