Five

It had been a few weeks since Bellas accident and they had fallen into a routine, they where driving home from school one day in a peaceful silence that Bella broke.
"Do you wanna come to the beach this weekend with me and a few friends"
Theodore looked over at her hopeful expression and thought it over"
"I suppose" he started and then paused. "I can come"
She looked over at him with a big smile, one that warmed his heart.
......
Theodore was prepared for the day, more than he needed to be. He had a crossover bag that had two books in it and one that he was currently reading. the bag also had a sketchbook and a pencil case with drawing supplies. His camera in its case was also in his bag.
He had dressed warmly wearing a pair of dark brown corduroy pants and a brown long sleeve shirt with a red patterned cardigan.
He was waiting on the couch for Bella to come down and take them to the beach.
She was down within minutes and they were heading to the beach. Once they got there he met Bellas friends and they all went their separate ways. Theodore Bella and Angela sat in a van while the others were exploring the ocean, well attempting to with the freezing temperatures. Bella was currently attempting to convince Angela ask one of their friends Eric to the prom. While watching him Theodore thought that he wasn't good enough for the sweet girl he was getting to know.
Just as Bella had gotten her to realize that she could in-fact ask him in a girl boss way, bella's words not his, A group of darker skinned boys approached him and Bella perked up as she realized Jacob was one of these guys, Theodore wasn't quite as happy.
"What are you doing here?!" Bella excitedly asked.
"Your on our land here Bella" he replied
They started talking about Jacobs siblings reliving old memories until Lauren came over and mentioned how sad it was that the Cullens couldn't make it, which Theodore found odd and thought the way she said it was rude.
"The Cullens don't come here" Said one of the older guys that came to the beach.
He was probably closer to Theodores age maybe a year younger, his hair was cut short and he was fairly buff, Theodore would never tell but he found him a bit attractive however he thought he held a rude appearance when talking about the certain people his dad thought to be great people.
"Of course they aren't" Theodore muttered under his breath, so quite that any normal person wouldn't have heard but of course some of the boys there weren't human but instead shapeshifters. All the boys who had heard him looked over at him, Theodores eyes that before looked down at the book in his lap after feeling eyes on him looked up. As he looked up he made eye contact with a certain boy, eye contact that made that said boy pause and just stare at him.
"And you are?" asked one of the other boys asked. Theodore looked over at the voice weirdly saddened to look away from the rude man.
"Theodore Swan"
"Jared Cameron, this guy is Paul Lahote" He said pointing to the guy next to him that he was just looking at "and this is Embry Call" pointing to his other side.
He received greetings from Embry who Theodore thought seemed like a nice guy.
He then turned to the guy he just learned as Paul and let out a quite "hi"
Paul Let out a breathy "Hi"
That was the first time Paul Lahote was ever rendered breathless by anyone, and while the guys found it amusing Paul was wondering how he could have imprinted, and why while he felt so complete and happy there was a part of him that wasn't quite full.