its not wingardium leviosar, its leviosa, not leviosar

Third Person's POV

Outside in a courtyard Oliver Wood is carrying a trunk full of the essentials to play Quidditch.

"Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each time has seven players. Three Chasers, two Beaters, one keeper, and one Seeker. That's you. There are three kinds of balls." Oliver says as he picks up a red colored ball. "This one's called the Quaffle. Now, the Chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops." He says as he points to the hoops on the Quidditch pitch in the distance. "The keeper, that's me, defends the hoops." He throws the ball to Harry. "With me so far?"

Harry throws the ball back. "I think so. What are those?" He asks as he points to two squirming chained down balls.

"You better take this." Oliver says as he hands Harry a small bat. He bends down and releases one ball. With an angry growl it flies off into the air. The two boys watch it. "Careful now, it's coming back." The balls comes whizzing down, and Harry cracks at it with the bat. The bat soars through a statue surprisingly without damaging it. "Not bad, Potter. You'd make a fair Beater. Uh-oh." The ball zooms down and Oliver grabs it wriggling to get it back in the box. He succeeds and is out of breath.

"What was that?!" Harry exclaims to Oliver.

"Bludger. Nasty little buggers. But you are a Seeker, and the only thing I want you to worry about is this. The Golden Snitch." He hands Harry a walnut-sized golden ball.

"I like this ball." Harry says with a slight smile on his face.

"Ah, you like it now. Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see." Oliver explains what the Golden Snitch is to Harry.

"What do I do with it?" Harry asks.

"You catch it, before the other teams Seeker. You catch this, the game is over. You catch this, Potter, and we win." Oliver says as Harry nods his head.

The ball flutters out two delicate wings and jumps into the air. Harry keeps an eye on it. "Whoa!"

Later

In Professor Flitwick's class, said Professor is very short as he's a dwarf and he is standing on a bunch of books to make up for his stature and he looks over his class.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation or the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you have your feathers?" He asks the students in his class as Maren raises hers. "Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing. Hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone."

"The swish and flick." Says the students and Flitwick.

"Good. Oh, and enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go, then."

The class begins to enunciate and doing the movements on their feathers. "Wingardium Levio-saaa." Said Draco as Ruby shakes her head for doing it wrong.

"Wingardium Leviosar!" Ron says as he waves his wand really fast numerous times because he thinks the same didn't work. Ruby stops him as she's sitting next to him.

"No, no, stop. Your gonna take someone's eye out. Besides your saying it wrong. It's Leviosa, not Leviosar." Ruby says.

"You do it, then if your so clever. Go on, go on." Ron says as Ruby grins which made Ron roll his eyes at her.