26| Blue day?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Is it a blue day or something?

Yn blinked as the question rang in her mind.

She and her sister reached the front of the mall and the first thing she noticed was everyone wearing blue coloured clothes. Either it be just a shirt or just a dress.

A dress coad, huh?

She gave a glance to her sister, who smiled widely looking at the Kims, mostly at the Blackpink.

She bolted towards them and gave Rosé a hug, along with Lisa next, then Jisso and Jennie who was standing at the end.

Eva gave a quick smile to the boys with a little wave of his, which few of them returned while few only smiled.

Yn too went near them after her sister, and gave them a little nod as a hey. They all returned her greets with some wave, saying 'hii', or just a nod in return.

She gazed at her sister and narrowed her eyes as she saw her engulfed in conversation with the girls, and sighed.

"Eonni.." She stated, which took everyone's attention as she was the person who rarely talked.

Eva gazed at the (h/c) haired female and gave a innocent 'yes?', to which Yn shook her head.

"Should we get going?" She asked further.

"Oh! Yeah, let's go." Eva uttered as she suddenly remembered the purpose of the meeting.

She and other girls made towards the parking lot, which made other's appear a frown.

"Uh- mall is that way." One of the boys, better know as Namjoon, utter to which the girls— except for Yn— glanced at them.

"We know." Oldest female, Jisso, uttered.

"And?" Jimin spoke up.

"And we don't have any business there." Lisa spoke up with a eye roll.

"We have already planned to go somewhere." Rosé uttered, clearly the confusions of the people there.

"Ha! Knew that!" Suddenly a voice utter and they all startled in suprise, not because of the voice but because the person who spoke that.

Yn made a disgusted face after the comment she gave and glared at Eva with prideful face.

"Yes, you were correct. Now can we move forward, your majesty?" Eva stated with a eye roll filled with annoyance.

"Don't behave like that. It doesn't suit you." The latter replied with a frowned eyebrows.

"Oh Shut up!" Eva said and dragged the latter to which Yn just let her drag her without any protest.

The people they left just stood there motionlessly. And their trail broke by the person among themselves speaking.

"Is it only me or someone else too found Yn's being prideful nature really cute?"

The statement was spoken by Lisa, as she squelled remembering Yn's face when she glared at Eva proudly.

She was looking like a kid won a candy from it's opponent.

"It's just you." Said boy went behind the girls to his own car and other boys followed him.

"Taehyung's being grumpy again." Rosé uttered and looked at her dongsaeng.

"And yeah, I foung her cute at that time." Continuing Rosé too went behind her brothers to their own car.

-

As all the girls sat with Eva and Yn was driving the car, which made boys maknaes left in disbelief.

The girl sat in the car, and Yn turned to her sister, "So where to?"

Eva just grinned at her sister's question, which made Yn frown. Eva attached a GPS map and started the directions.

Yn gazed at the location in disbelief, as she uttered out.

"I can't believe you hide the location in the freaking GPS.."

"Now drive, bae."

"Yes, ma'am!" Yn spoke as she adjust her car before pulling off.

While on ride, the Kim boys limo were behind her car. And the girls in there were enjoying, blasting music.

Yn vibes too, secretly.

And she pulled off as she arrived at there location.

She made her way out, and sighed.

"Okay, wow."