𝘐𝘐

Hi there, everyone. It's me again. Although this chapter is relatively brief, there will be more to come. Consider this one as a lighthearted diversion from the heavier tone of the other episodes.

-Andri

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■■□■□■

.ೃ࿐

A few days have passed since the two of us last talked

A few days have passed since the two of us last talked. My life went about as per usual. Well, almost as usual. His name, "Michael Kaiser," seemed so familiar, I could've sworn I'd heard it before. And the way he talked, he acted almost arrogant. I couldn't judge him-we barely spoke, and he might just be in a sour mood. Either way, it shouldn't matter. It really.. shouldn't matter to me, but I was very curious and bothered by it. I just couldn't get it out of my head. I mean, how often does one find a message in a bottle in the first place?

I sighed and turned my attention to the window beside me. My mind was elsewhere, which led me to ignore my lessons as a whole. Lunch had just passed, but I already wanted to just go home and take a nap.

Dozens upon dozens of thoughts ran through my head, and I found myself thinking of Michael Kaiser once again. "Excuse me," I said, raising my hand, and my teacher shifted his attention to me. "May I go to the infirmary? I don't feel very well," I spoke through a fake cough. From the way he looked, I knew he was hesitant. "Okay, be back if the nurse deems you alright."
I simply hummed and walked out of the class, making my way towards the nurse's office.

Slide-

I opened the door to find the room empty and just shrugged, plopping down on one of the beds with closed curtains and taking out my phone. I opened social media and scrolled through numerous contents.

Thud!

Suddenly, the door slid open with a loud thud. It startled me, which resulted in me dropping my phone on my face. "Ow," my yelp seems to have startled the person who entered, the nurse, who just so happens to be my older brother. He opened the curtains and said "L/N ~ Y/N~" in a very sing-song, annoyed voice. I irked at the sound as the curtains opened. "Brother..."

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he questioned in an annoyed tone. "Just.. I'm not feeling well..?" I hesitantly answered, to which he sighed, "Whatever, did you eat lunch?" He questioned once again, "Are you trying to interrogate me or something? And no, I haven't," I replied. As I went back to scrolling through my phone, my eyes landed on a very particular article. My brother, who was talking about something, seemed to have faded in the background as his voice fell deaf to my ears.

BLCK NEWS ARTICLE: MICHAEL KAISER

"...-N..? Y-N!" My brother's voice broke through the invisible wall that deafened me from the world. "Uh, yeah?" My mind remained afloat as I spoke. He sighed at the sight of his seemingly absent-minded sister. "I said, do you want anything? I'm ordering food." "Hmm, yeah, some cold noodles would be nice," I replied. "Honestly, Y-N, is everything alright?" he seemed genuinely worried as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Mn. All is well." I sighed, looking back at the article.

.ೃ࿐

PING!

PING!

1 messageJust Now
yncoffeeluva

yncoffeeluva
2:48 PM

yncoffeeluva
Your "Kaiser Impact" in the recent match is quite impressive.
Seen 2:48 PM

m.kaiser
Stalking me now?
Seen at 2:49 PM