𝘐𝘐𝘐

.ೃ࿐

Yncoffeeluva2:49 PM

Yncoffeeluva
2:49 PM

yncoffeeluva
Not at all.

yncoffeeluva
I just happen to stumble upon you quite a lot.

m.kaiser
Well isn't that fucking lovely?

yncoffeeluva
Hmm

yncoffeeluva
Well anyway, I just watched your match. I think it's safe to say that you're by my favorite striker.

m.kaiser
"By far"?

m.kaiser
I am the greatest striker of all.

yncoffeeluva
Sure..

yncoffeeluva
Am I supposed to praise you?

m.kaiser
I'll take your praise.

m.kaiser
I'm sure I deserved it.

yncoffeeluva
Mhm.

yncoffeeluva
When I saw your match, I was enthralled.

m.kaiser
Wanna know a secret? I held back in that match

m.kaiser
And I still dominated.

yncoffeeluva
Is that so? I suppose you are quite strong.

m.kaiser
Indeed. It doesn't appeal to me if I beat someone too easily, I need a challenge to enjoy the game.

yncoffeeluva
Well? Were you challenged?

m.kaiser
No. It was quite the unsatisfying victory.

yncoffeeluva
If that's the case, how would you know your limits or what you're capable of?

m.kaiser
I don't know my limits and I don't believe in limits.

m.kaiser
If a situation calls for it, I know I can rise to the occasion.

yncoffeeluva
I can see your point and I suppose I agree.

m.kaisef
Good. I'm glad that you can see past my arrogance. Unlike some people who don't understand my superiority.

yncoffeeluva
Arrogance? You simply know your worth. There's a difference.

m.kaiser
You seem like a fine fellow, you acknowledge my greatness and I appreciate that.

m kaiser
I don't even know you and I already like you more than most people I know.

In the midst of it all, My world fell silent. "Why am I telling her all this?" I asked myself. "She's just a stranger so why am I holding a conversation with her?" ; "how did I find myself coming to like talking to her?" Dozens of questions ran through my head and all remained unanswered. But I knew one thing and it's that I want to- no, I need to keep the conversation going.

PING!

yncoffeeluva • Just Now
1 message

yncoffeeluva
3:01 PM

yncoffeeluva
Honoured to be respected by someone like yourself.

m.kaiser
You are worthy of my respect, most people are not.

m.kaiser
The fact that you acknowledge my worth means that you are also someone worthy.

"..." I threw my head back with a sigh, almost laughing at my apparent desperation to hold the conversation. "Honestly, what the fuck am I even saying." With yet another sigh, silence once again befell the room that which was interrupted by the sound of a sliding door.

Slide-

"Ness..." The lean figure of the closest person I could call a friend presented himself with a tray containing a drink filled glass. "Hello, Kaiser.. you seemed bothered so.. here.." with a swift movement, he quickly placed the tray in front of me and proceeded to point out everything that seemed wrong.

.ೃ࿐

"-more than that, you-!"

Splash!

"Shut up, Ness." A sudden burst of outrage, where did it come from? Well, the fact that he felt like he could dictate everything for me as if I didn't already know it all. It was annoying. Very annoying. But.. before I knew it, I.. "tsk. get out." With a bit of a surprised look, he went out. Although he definitely hesitated.

Ping!

yncoffeeluva
3:11 PM

yncoffeeluva
I'm flattered that you think so.

yncoffeeluva
And thank you.

m.kaiser
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.