Party....

No, proofread
Ignore the mistakes as we all are going to do with our New Year resolutions.

Hm: (with an ear-to-ear smile ) Good morning ks.

Ks : ( still yawning ) Good morning

Hm: (while stretching her arms ) It's so good here, I slept so well. How's it for you?

Ks: yeah... (yawning) just had a nightmare like someone is choking my neck...

Hm was on the couch going through some papers related to the case.....
Hm: oh......aap ready ho jaaye, phir breakfast karte h, I ordered...
Ks: okay....
Ks went towards the bathroom hm stopped her in the middle...

Hm: . By the way...happy Christmas

Ks: Happy Christmas...

Hm: aise kon wish karta h friends ko...

Ks: toh....

Hm: don't you remember, how I used to wish you in college?

Before Ks could say anything, hm kept the file on the table and came towards her and without wasting any time, she pecked her cheeks " This is how friends should wish " remember? This much closeness is enough to get her awake... She was stunned for a while.. Before she acts...
Hm: my return gi...
Before she completes her sentence, K's phone rings, and to hm 's shock, it's Riya.. Ks excused herself..

Hm: my return gift..... (while looking at Ks) Well, soon Miss Singh... I will get it....
Riya.. Riya why?

They had their breakfast after that they were discussing the case... While ks pointing out things, hm was lost in K's, staring at her...

Ks: okay, be ready at 5 pm.

Hm: 5 pm, what, why?

Ks: aapka dhyan kha h... Kha khoyi h aap?

Hm: aap par..... I mean aapki baato par... Toh hum ja kha rahe h

Ks:  xyz club,  yha Christmas party h... Yha hamara target Aryan h.... Bas vha jaaaye kaise ye samajh nhi aa rha h..

Hm: club... No problem.... Hum hai na
Ks: pr hamare paas... Entry passes nhi h..

Hm: entry pass..... While looking at Ks.. You are still innocent... Party ke liye pass ki nhi mood ki or mood ki jarurat hoti h... Or vha aap hamare sath ja rhi h.... To chillax

Ks:   (whispered) tabhi to tension ho rhi h.....chillax?

Hm:  chill + relax ( with hand gesture )
Bs aap Hamari lead follow Kijiyega... Or... Thoda control apne gusse pr...
They went to a club, thanks to hm (she bribed the security )

Ks: aap bribe...we are police...

Hm: yeah..but now we are students.....

Ks :. But it's wrong...

Hm: yeah..but you know ks sometimes, it's not always right or wrong.. sometimes we have to make decisions based on a particular time...see abhi hume andar jaana h.but we don't have pass...but it's urgent, right? So we have to do this....
Or relax ye normal h...hum sambhal lenge..
They went inside and took the side seat...
Hm: don't drink anything...?

Ks: hmmm....ks pointing towards a boy, he is our suspect aryan, he is involved in drugs....and they are his friends (Nakul and Shanya)

Hm: oh...we know that...then let's make some connections there..

Ks: kha ja rhi h aap...

Hm: went towards the DJ...dost banane.(winked )......
hello hello....guys....just a minute...I am so happy today, my girlfriend finally said "yes"...everyone started cheering....
Here is my girlfriend "Baby, come " pointing towards Ks...
Ks (with wide-open eyes ) staring at her...
Guys....enjoy, drinks on me....

Ks: ye kya kar rhi h aap.

Hm: shhh.....our target is coming.....just act...

Aryan with his friends joined them...
Aryan: you are quite bold, offer a drink to them...you must be new here...
Hm: yeah...we are new.  ...  Took a glass, my girlfriend doesn't drink....
With that they started chit-chat, hm was busy with Aryan, drinking here ks pulling some strings to get more info about the case.
Hm was hell-drunk , ks picked her and went to the apartment....

Hm: party..... let's dance...

Ks: (made her sit on the bed ) kya kr rhi h aap...hume drink ke liye mna kiya or khud....
She gets some clothes from the almirah, and pass to her...change into this....

Hm: no, I will not, why do I listen to you? Aap hamari koi baat nhi manti ho...hum bhi nhi sunenge....

Ks: humne aapki baat manni,,aapne kha no drink...

Hm: oh...yes....you listened to me ( while patting her head ) am proud of you....but wait you didn't give me any return gift...

Ks: return gift?konsa
Hm: see..you don't even remember...let me remind you...

Came closer to her, cupped her face, and then kissed her cheeks....ks was " ye kya kr rhi h aap "  wish... Christmas wishes....now it's your turn....
K's cheeks turn red...
Hm:  baby , are you blushing?

Ks: no, am not..

Hm: yes you are, you know, you are not good at lying... So don't

Ks: it's 11 pm...kl clg jaana h..please aap change kijiye..

Hm: no, first kiss.. Then I will go...

Ks: I will, you change first..good girl

Hm went for a change...ks changed and made the bed.....and made hm lay on the bed and cover her with the quilt...

Hm :(threw the blanket ) ... it's so hot, I don't want these...

Ks took the blanket and tucked on both sides...while doing this, she got imbalanced and landed on hm...ks was above hm, and both her hands were on either side....blanket was sandwiched between them...hm adoring her KS...

Hm: (while touching her eyes ) You have big eyes....
Again your cheeks turning red....see....in my eyes..

Baby......" Stay with me ". ( putting her arms around KS's waist )
" I wish, you could take care of me forever!

"Let's start with a clean sheet"...please....
With that, she closed her eyes...ks moved herself to the other side and before that, she swiftly placed a kiss on her forehead...." Happy Christmas " good night. ..

Hm opened her eyes, turned towards her, and  held her hand ..." stay with me, don't run away "

Ks: am right here, am not going anywhere....close your eyes...she patted her arms until she slept....while looking at her...

Ks to herself....i wish, I could be with you...forever.....