Let's Meet

No, proofread

As soon as they reached the station hm got a call from DSP and set off for the headquarters. As she was on the protection duty of a politician...here Karishma and other MPT members got busy with their work ...later at noon, ks felt uneasy and she asked Santu about puspha ji.

Ks: santu ...puspha ji kha h

Ss: ma'am vo nawab sahab ko rent Dene gyi h ....kya hua ma'am aap itna pareshan q lg rhi h ...

Ks: call Karo unhe pucho kab Tak aa rhi h vo ...

As ss called PJ, she said she was on the way ......

Ks: Santu...ms ka koi call aaya .....

And then the phone rang, it was hm 's number  ...ks picked up the call  ...

Ks: ms, aap kha hai

Lady: hello ....is Karishma speaking ..

Ks: yes, am ...may I know who is on the call  as this is SHO Haseena Malik's number

Lady: ma'am, we are calling from Sanjeevani Hospital, as the person is injured, and the last dialled number is yours, so we called you ..

Before the nurse completes her sentence, ks cuts the call with "hum aa rahe h abhi "

Ss: kya hua ma'am ...ms thik hai ...

Ks: Santu hum abhi aate h ..Thane ka dhyan rakhna

Ks reached the hospital as fast as she could in her jet. Went to the receptionist over there asked about hm's room number and went towards her room with heavy breath ....once she reached there, hm was lying on the bed and her arms were covered with bandages, she ran towards her, and watching her like that her heart skipped a beat ...she asked the nurse about her condition...the nurse told her when the officer arrived she was unconscious and her body especially her back had a lot of pieces of glass, we got to know that she was on a rally where someone threw glasses and that hit her back, we removed the glasses but there was a lot of blood loss already.

Ks: inhe kb tak hosh aayega?

Nurse: At any time, as it's already 1 hour, we gave her anaesthesia

Ma'am may I know what's your relation with her ...

Ks: why? She is someone very dear to me ...

Nurse: Are you a family member of hers, actually she already lost a lot of blood, and we need a donor

Ks: yeah ...am her family ...we have the same blood group ....

Ks lay beside her on another bed , and the nurse did the whole blood transfer thing ....while lying ks turned her head towards hm, and continuously looked at her with the hope she would wake up from her unconsciousness.

It's been 3 hours ..hm comes out of unconsciousness, and tries to get up, nurse stops her

Nurse: ma'am, please lete rahiye...

Hm: ye ....hum yha ...or ye blood ..as she tried to remove the drip

Ks: oh...hello ..kha ....lete rahiye vha ...and gesture nurse to go ...

Hm: aap yha ....got calm to see her ...to nurse "aap kha ja rhi h ...ise toh nikaliye "

Ks: kya kar rhi h ye aap ... Relax .....and don't .....this is mine ....

Hm: huh....kya

Ks: blood....I donated it ........

so basically this body is mine (pointing at her ) so don't you think to do anything to this body, okay ....keep your hands away from the drip.

Hm: you ...thank you ...
but kisshu I don't want to live here ...so please chale ...

Ks: ms ...aap rest kijiye ...hum ghr jaayenge..hum baat karte h ....

meanwhile, The doctor came she asked Haseena how she was feeling and looked towards Ks

Dr.: Karishma?

Ks: Tanvi...., how are you with that she hugged her .....hm with widened eyes looking at her

as they started their conversation, hm was continuously staring at her ....and gaining her attention with random things asking for water then she was like "I want to talk to pj " and then she started coughing ...they bid goodbye to each other ...ks came towards her with a smile....

Ks:  don't make it so obvious.

Hm: what? I need water ....and she is a doctor she should ask me about my health, why she is talking to you ...what kind of doctor she is ...she should focus on the patient ....

Ks: with a smile ...she is married.

Hm: she is! Oh, she is a good doctor .....I must say ..

Ks: chuckles .....hmmm ..humne baat kr li h aapko Aaj raat TK discharge mil jayega ..but you have to take care of your wounds...

Hm: oh ...really Don't worry about that, I will ..

Ks:nhi nhi .... I can't trust you with this ...so I am coming with you ...

Hm: pr aap to aaj se pj ke sath rahene waali thi .....

Ks: hmmmmm...I can't risk my body with you na, this is mine, okay ....or vaise bhi apni gf ko aise kaise akele chod de ...

Hm: body ! I am all yours .....and only yours ...whispered
oh ..Hume to Atif se milna tha aaj ...kya hum raat ko mil sakte h after discharge..

Ks: nhi ....aap khi nhi ja rhi h .....

Hm: pr... it's important

Ks: aapse badkar hai ....nhi na, baithiye yha

Hm: ha .....whispered .....please .....

Ks: bent her head down in disappointment...okay ....as you wish ....

Hm looked at her, okay we are not going anywhere let's call him here ....and KS. please bring that gift from the Jeep......

Ks: sure ....with a straight face
Hum nhi chahte aap Atif se mile ....na aaj or na hi kbhi ....and went out of the room ...

Hm: I know, how you are feeling, just bear it today ... Everything is gonna be alright I promise ...