I will wait for you

No, proofread

They went to the hospital ..in a way they didn't talk much ....once they reached the doctor treated the wound ...

Dr:Nothing to worry about, it happened, it's not fully healed yet ...but try not to put much weight on this ....by the way, how did it happen?

Ks imagining things "Hm doing isshhhh.....vo hum or Karu " Ks got back in her senses with a jerk

Hm: while looking at ks ...ks was doing her exercise, I ...

Ks: I was busy with my exercise when I saw her ....she was on the floor ....she slipped

Hm: nhi.....pr ..

Ks: pr kuch nhi ...aap yhi rahiye hum police station jaate h

Hm: ha ..yhi hua tha...I didn't see the water ...and slipped....

From there, they left for the police station

All together ...jai hind ma'am

They (hm and ks ) nodded in response ...

Pj: ms kaisi h aap, kya hua tha .?

Hm: pj hum thik h ..bas thoda sa.....leave it ...pta h humne aap logo ko kitna miss Kiya h

Ss: ms...about to hug. Ks come between them(as she didn't want anyone to hug her because of her back injury ) and hug ss .........humne bhi tumhe bahut Miss Kiya santu, ab kaam krle

Hm with a pout control her smile ....

Ks: ms ..aap gym room me rest kijiye ....kuch chaiye ho to aap Hume bta dijiye ...

All of them get busy with their work...a lady in her 40s arrives and asks for SHO .....hm is about to come, but Ks interrupts her with ....

Ks: Haseena ma'am off duty h, because of some medical conditions...aap Hume bta dijiye ....pj aap report likhiye ....

Hm sat there quietly, KS saw and went towards her .... sat beside her

Hm: aap shi keh rhi thi Hume quarters me hi rest karna chahiye .....yha rehkar..kuch na kar paana ...hum vhi shi the ...in a sad tone .....

Ks: aapko quarters me jaana h?

Hm: ji....(with head down )

Ks: pr aap jayengi kaise .....? Hume to headquarters jaana h abhi

Hm: it's okay ...hum auto rickshaw me chale jayenge ....

Ks: hmmm...gets up ...aise thodi na hota h ....hamari gf hamare hote hue auto me..... nhi ...bilkul nhi

Hm: looked at her surprisingly.... girlfriend..?

Ks: obviously....covered her mouth with the palm ...you were playing with me when you said that ....Haye ...hamare to bhaag hi .....(while looking at hm )

Hm chuckles while seeing her antics ....ks pointed at her smile

Ks: this .... Be like that,( held her hand ).....it suits you.....and this is temporary....just take it as a rest time to come back stronger..... gave a kiss on the back of her hand

Can you wait for me a little bit? I have to go to headquarters, I will be back in no time .then we will go together..

Hm: nodded in yes .... anything for you .....I can wait for you as long as you want ...

As Ks is about to go, ks leaves her hand ...

Ks: be good, ha! Don't do anything, don't go anywhere....don't get in any trouble, okay

Hm: hmmm ....aapko nhi lagta aap kuch bhul rhi h ....with the smirk ...

Ks chuckles in disbelief...came closer to her, and stood on her toes gave her a sweet peck on her lips....

Ks: your lip balm, it tastes good, what is that flavour, let me check what it is.
With that, she leaned towards her cupped her face and gave her a sweet peck ....

I think the lip balm is ordinary it's something else ....what do you think, miss gf?

And the file dropped, here our one and only santu ...she overlooked them and went to her desk ......

Ks called Santu to the room .....

Ss: Karishma ma'am ...am still having the nightmares?

Ks: nightmares, which one?

Ss: that you guys kissed ...

Hm covered her mouth to hide her laughter as Ks gave a deadly stare to her

Ks: Santu...keep her hand on Santu's shoulder ...humne tumhe kya kha tha ....it's all your imagination ...and it's good, you are very brave, capable and intelligent You know what Santu... sometimes we have to think of all the possibilities....this is a part of our job ......and am proud of you.....you think that way ...it's good ..but just don't tell anyone.....see, we are not judging you, we understand you ...it's a skill ..., right ms .?

Hm while scratching her side head, nodded yes ........not everyone has that ...but what if you tell anyone about that ....they will not understand you .... Or vaise bhi pj tumhe jadbuddhi kehti h ...and if you tell her, what will she think of you ...

But it's totally on you ...if you want you can tell ...phir jisse Jo samjhna h ....

Ss: nhi nhi .... Karishma ma'am ...you know am the only girl from my Village who is in the police
department......I will not tell  anyone about this....

Ks: good ....see, how good you are ..ab tum jao ...hum headquarters se aate h ....

As ss left the cabin .....hm did the Nazar 🧿 step on her

Hm: Haaye........meri manipulative queen ...so talented, hume to pta hi nhi tha ...

Ks: Abhi aapne dekha hi Kiya h ...miss gf ....with a smirk .....
and don't go anywhere, okay ....with that she left for the headquarters.