scar scar fade away

Badnaam tea stall: mpt members having their tea with their baketi on ..

Cheetah: pj, kya glow kr rhi h aap

Pj: ishhh ....Karu ke pappa bhi aise hi kehte the ... .

Ss:arey cheetah, ajkl Karishma ma'am nhi h na. . isliye pj glow kr rhi h

Ks : santu ...kya jindagi se sambhand kharab chl rhe h tumhare

Ss: nhi nhi .. ks ma'am Aisa mein nhi ...pj keh rhi thi kl

Pj: hum .....(While doing her hand gesture) Hum kb .... Nhi nhi .. karu ke sath to hamara glow or bd jaata h

Ss:pr pj aap to keh rhi thi ...ki ab aapki musibat kisi or ki musibat ban gyi h

PJ with fake smile .....kuch bhi santu ...aao dekho hum tumhare liye tiffin me kya laaye h. ...

Ms: Aisa kuch nhi h pj ...hum ks ke sath khush h , she is good , bahut dhyan rakhti h hamara

Ss: Darr insaan se kya kya bulwaata h ...haina pj

Cc: santu ji santu ji. . ...uff ye bolne waali masoomiyat ....

Stops in the middle as Ks is glaring at her. ..

Ss: Karishma ma'am aap kb pj ke sath rehne aayengi?

Ks: while looking at hm .....
Aaj stitches cut honge ...then most probably kl Tak ..
Hm gets sad after hearing that ..

Ss: Ms ..aap to akele bore ho jayengi ...aap bhi pj ke sath rehne aa jaiye .....

Ks:  hume dsp sir ne bulaya h ...hum chalte h

In the evening, they went to the hospital, on their way to quarter, ks noticed hm was silent all around the way ......

Ks: what happened?

Hm: nothing ...and turned her face to a different side

Ks: are you sure?

Hm : hmmm....hume nind aa rhi h ....

Ks: okay ...we are almost there ...let's eat something first at quarter mess ...
They had their dinner and went to their bedroom ....hm was about to go to her bedside when KS held her hand and made her sit on the edge of the bedsit across her, and held her hand between her palms...

Ks: kya hua hai? Did someone say something to you? Tanvi said something?

Hm: nodded in no ...

Ks: then? Placed her index finger under her chin, and made him look into her eyes....is something bothering you, tell me, let's talk about it ..

Hm: I went to the hospital to cut the stitches...

Ks: yeah.....
With that, she turned around to lift her top over her head .....

Hm: see.....!

Ks: ha....it's clear now

Hm: and?

Ks: and, it's healed .....

Hm: moved to her side ....scars !!

Ks: huh.....scars .....

Hm: I hate wounds ...they healed and left scars for me, and it doesn't look good ....right?

Ks: inwardly smiles .....scars .... I didn't notice ....let me see again ....please turn ....

Hm: no ...am not showing you...it doesn't look good ....

Ks:with time it fades, don't worry ....

With that ks stood up and started touching her leg ....

Hm: what ...what are you doing?

Ks: arey ladki ...wait ....lift her trousers a little high  ...see ....

Hm: what?

Ks: I used to have a scar.... when I was little I fell from a bicycle ...and it's almost gone....does it make me less attractive, or ..

Hawww😱😱are you gonna ditch me for that, you are so bad .....I thought you loved me, my soul but you are like others ...you are into only physical...nhi ...ye sunne se pehle mere kaan (ears ) ....

Hm : (laughing out loud ) swiftly hit on her side head ......you know, you are nautanki (drama queen) ....

Ks: tell me something new, smiled at her ....

Held her hand, look into her eyes ...

I love you, I love every inch of your body ...scars... it doesn't matter, you are the one who matters the most ..this is mine ( pointed towards her ) this body is mine, so don't look at that way...you are the most beautiful person in and out ...and ....

Hm: and ...?

Ks: and am not going anywhere...am living here with you .....

Hm: but in the police station you said ...you will go tomorrow ...

Ks: I did, but I changed the plan ...aap khush nhi h ...to me jau vapas....

with that hm hugged her tightly ...." Thank you " .