amour

An pov
Flashback ~

The girl looked at jungkook and bowed a little in respect "good morning sir"
She said his ears were blessed with her melodious voice.

"Yn this is your new gaurdian you'll be leaving with him" yn principal said she was confused "yn please go and pack your stuff" yn just nodded and left from there.

"Lets do the formalities mr. Jeon" jungkook nodded.

__________

Yn sat inside his private jet.
"What's your name?" Jungkook attention went on the little girl"jungkook Jeon jungkook"

"I am Jeon yn" she said "i know" he replied.
"Are you dad's son?" Jungkook looked at her confused but soon realised "yeah" he said and she just nodded "he used to talk alot about you when he visited me "

He did? " jungkook asked " hmm he used to tell me that his son was so strong and muscular. And told me many things about you"

Jungkook just nodded" am i going to meet dad? " yn asked .

Jungkook eyes again turned teary " no"

" But why? " " I want to meet him" yn continued whining" he-he is dead" jungkook said and yn stopped.

She looked at him and started sobbing.
He immediately tried to control her but nothing was working he let her be but hugged her small body..
As time went by yn and jungkook became close.
Yn always called him by his name and he didn't mind and sometimes used nicknames.

Year by year jungkook Started getting more possessive and protective of her. He spoilt her too much . Its just a look at a thing and she would get it no matter what the price is ..

Flashback ends~

Jungkook sat on the dinner table only to wait for yn as she was still getting ready.

After some minutes yn too joined jungkook for breakfast "you aren't going to School?" Jungkook asked after seeing her in formals "no" yn simply replied makin jungkook nod.

"Umm do you have any important meetings today?" Asked yn
"Nah I just have to visit the new mall and then have lunch with my buisness partner nothing else" yn just nodded

"So can you come early today? I want to go to the amusement park" yn said smiling cheekily

Jungkook just nodded smiling at her.