le mien

An pov

"Fuck this" jungkook said as he can't forget yn hugging someone else it was driving him crazy and he dosen't even know why he was so mad about it...

He wasn't able to focus on his work.. files and folders everything was lying here and there..

Suddenly someone knocked at the door "mr. JEON you have a meeting in 20 mins"he sighed and nodded before finnally dismissing the person..

He sighed before getting up and left for the meeting

___
During entire meeting jungkook wasn't able to focus on anything so he just dismissed the meeting and went back to his cabin.

Soon enough someone came to his door without knocking "who the fu-" jungkook stopped when he saw someone he is so familiar with.

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked and smiled a little "what happened kook? You weren't focused on the meeting and then you just dismissed it ??"  Namjoon asked while jungkook just sighed..

"I-i don't know hyung " he said while namjoon walked in and sat infront of him.."kook you know you can share everything with me" he said with an assuring smile.

"Is it about yn?" Namjoon asked as jungkook was being hesitant "yes" namjoon understood something was very wrong so he again asked "kook i asking u what happened?" "I forgot to take yn to an amusement park and She is mad at me and won't even listen to me"

" Are you sure it's the only reason you're so mad about? " Namjoon asked he knew there was more to it ''yeah that's it she didn't even talked to me and had her breakfast alone"  jungkook stayed silent about the fact that he was jealous because he knew what namjoon was going to say...

"Just talk to her she'll understand" he said before leaving

Why is it bothering me sooo much jungkook asked himself..