oiseau en colère

An pov

Jungkook returned home after midnight. Due to some urgency in the office he couldn't take yn out.

As he entered maids bow towards him while he just nodded and entered the living room. "Where is yn?" He asked "there" the maid pointed at the couch but he squints his eyes in confusion "but there is no one" he said as he was behind the couch "miss yn is sleeping there" jungkook eyes twitched "why?"
He shouted as the maid flinched.

He rushed towards the couch to see yn sleeping there in an uncomfortable position. He creased her cheeks but saw dried tears in her eyes his eyes darkened "who the fuck made her cry?"

Everyone jolted at their places but one of them said "master she was waiting for you to take her to amusement park but when you didn't came she started crying and didn't even had her dinner or lunch and at she slept here" the maid explained as jungkook cursed at him self.

He took yn in his arms and left for her bedroom. He laid her on the bed and covered her with blanket before sitting near her creasing her hairs "i am sorry princess" he said as he kissed her forehead...

The next day

Jungkook did his morning routine Before reaching the dinning table and saw yn already eating. She never had her breakfast without jungkook "you messed up a big time" Jungkook said in a whisper knowing what is going to happen.

"Good morning princess" jungkook said
"Good morning jungkook" "fuck" he cursed under his breath
Her calling him by his name means she is super mad ...

Yn got up as she finished her breakfast.
"I-i'll drop you" jungkook said.

"No need jimin will pick me up" jungkook's jaw clenched it was  for sure he hated jimin.
He was a big flirt and Jungkook never liked him but he was yn's bestfriend.

"No you're coming with me" jungkook said
"I am not" but no use jungkook picked her and her school bag and made her sit in the car buckling her seat belt he too sat down and left for her school.

They reached the school and yn left his car "bye " she said before leaving the car. She didn't pecked his cheeks love like always "fuck you Jeon" jungkook breathe out and looked to where she went but his grip on the stearing wheel tightened looking at yn hugging jimin..