Chapter:1 The News

Author note:
Hello my name is Zahra and I am new at making some storys so my won't be so good like from others and English isn't my first language it is my second language so there would be some mistakes and I think that's all I hope you enjoy reading this!
-----------------------------------------------------------
It was a beautiful day were Giyuu woke up early to go to school.
(She is in college)
Giyuu though to her self how in 3 weeks she is going to graduate from college and can be like she is she.

After a couple of minutes Giyuu went down stairs to make breakfast, while making breakfast she heard footsteps it was the Mitsuri her younger sister who seemed to be upset Giyuu asked her what would make her upset but she didn't answer.Giyuu then just gave her something to eat so they wouldn't be late for school after eating Giyuu went up stairs and got dressed after that she did her hair and makeup.
(Time skip)

They are now at there college and Mitsuri ran to her friend group while Giyuu was going to the little kids who are here to think of going at there College. Giyuu always is with them and always gets some mean looks from people who don't like her but she doesn't care and ignores them always.

(Again time skip)

After school Giyuu and Mitsuri where they saw there parents with a upset look on there face Giyuu and Mitsuri ran up to them and let them inside the house, after they all got some tea the father told them everything and why they are so upset.

The father:"Giyuu I am sorry but there is someone who forces us that one of you have to marry his elder son and they saw pictures of you and said that you have to marry him"

Giyuu sat there in shock not knowing what to do now her sister Mitsuri is comforting her while tears start dropping down her face

Mitsuri said with anger:"look what you have done father like why did you agreed!?"

There Father:"they have something that is ours!"

Mitsuri:"So Giyuu isn't yours!?"

There father:"But that thing is something from our family that has to be from the first born daughter after Tsutako left we need Giyuu to be the one having it after being married so we had to say yes!"

Mitsuri said angrily:"leave this house right now and come back when you are regretting it!"

The parents left and giyuu ran up stairs going in her room locking her self in she started crying loudly and then fell asleep while hugging a pillow.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author note: That's all for today I am really happy with this so please be nice and I need motivation and ideas Pls give me some ideas!

-Zahra