Chapter:4 The Truth!

The new chapter!
I am sorry for not updating for the story but today is a good day and I will write this part finish and maybe go off for many days.
Love ya'll!
-Zahra
______________________________________
(still at school)
It was school break and they all went outside but something weird happened the most hated student Giyuu gets many 5th and 6st class student on his(her) nerve.
Giyuus classmates were in shock seeing how many there were around him(her) they all wanted to talk to him and hug him cause they were happy.
Giyuus classmates helped him(her) out of the middle and ran away from the little kids.
Giyuu ran in a room were no one was. Shinobu, Rengoku, Uzui and Mitsuri weren't in that room since they were in the 5th class they all were in the room till break is over but that took some more time so they all talked.

Shinobu:'Tomioka-San why are we here?'

Giyuu:'it is a hiding spot that I found'

Uzui:'Why is here a piano and a violent?'

Giyuu:'cause I play those instruments?'

Mitsuri:'I know'

She smiled at Giyuu and Shinobu was jealous cause of what happened before it.

Rengoku:'So since when do you play your instruments?'

Giyuu:'I started at 6 years old a and now I am 18 years old'

Uzui:' What so long?!'

Giyuu:'Yes'

After a moment of silence they all looked at Giyuu cause he stood up and went somewhere where nobody saw him and he changed him outfit.

Mitsuri:' are you really going to do it?!'

Giyuu:'it is time for them to know'

Rengoku:' know what?'

After Giyuu change and showed himself he was a girl!!
All where shocked

Giyuu:' I am in real life a girl and not a boy'
She smiled and some tears were in her eyes already Mitsuri stand up and hugged her cause she was strong and told the truth
______________________________________
tbc!
Love ya'll!
-Zahra