Chapter:3 The School Trip

Author note:
Hi it's Zahra!
Sorry I am writing this at 18.26 cause I was out and then taught that it would be something good if I say sorry first and so.
-Zahra
—¯—¯—¯—¯—¯—¯—¯—¯—¯—¯—¯—¯
(there are still at school)

They were in the school when it started to bell for the first class they went to class and were surprised with a class trip in a really beautiful place.

Giyuu was happy cause were they went was more nature than in there city but they all just asked things like:"do they have Wifi!" and so. Giyuu didn't say anything till the break cause her sister Mitsuri wants to confess to her crush shinobu.
Giyuu helped her and after a while they went up to Shinobu and
Mitsuri said it:"Shinobu-Chan I wanna confess something!"

Shinobu:"What is it Mitsuri-San?"

Mitsuri:"I really like you!"

Shinobu was embarrassed cause of that and slaped Mitsuri.Giyuu was mad at Shinobu and went inside holding her hand before she did it again.
(Giyuu is trans so Girl to Boy and Shinobu like him!)

Shinobu turned red after knowing who it was she wanted to confess like Mitsuri did but Giyuu slapped her hart she had tears in her eyes like Mitsuri she then holded his hand.
(her so Giyuu)

Giyuu holder her hair and then walked with it in the hand and didn't let go and just slapped her(Shinobu) Mitsuri ran their and begged Giyuu to stop it than Shinobu screamed and there was a huge crowed watching after some time he(Giyuu) stopped it and moved away Shinobu was in tears and cried he(Giyuu) then went away Mitsuri followex and shouted:"oni-Chan wait for me!"

Shinobu didn't knew that they wew siblings and taught that they were lovers.

They were in 2nd class finding out that they are going to the class trip with the new 5 classes and 6 classes they were supposed to take care of the other classes. Giyuu was fine with it but the others not.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Author note:
I am tired so give me ideas so I can write tomorrow more and don't forget guys you all are perfect!
-Zahra