Six || Muggle Club

I think he knows his hands around
A cold glass
Make me wanna know that body
Like it's mine
-Taylor Swift

Draco and I got along quite well over the next week. We didn't have any arguments and we spent a good amount of time getting to know one another. I could tell he was sad over breaking up with Amanda, but we was doing his best.

We were having dinner together one night when there was a knock at the door. Draco and I looked at each other, confused, as we weren't expecting anyone. Both of us rose from the table and walked to the front door. Draco positioned himself in front of me and opened it.

"Hi," Laura and Chrissy both yelled in unison. They let themselves in, Blaise and Theodore following behind them.

"Hi, everyone," I laughed as I hugged my two best friends. "We didn't know you all were coming. I would've made more to eat."

"We already ate, so don't worry about that," Laura told me. I noticed her outfit and then saw that they all were dressed very nicely.

"What's with the outfits," I asked.

"The four of us decided to go out and we all wanted you two to join us," Chrissy said happily.

"Where are you going," Draco asked.

"Some muggle club the girls like," Blaise shrugged.

"It's got music and alcohol," Chrissy told us as she danced around excitedly.

"Is this the club you took me to on my 18th birthday," I asked.

"The very one," Laura confirmed. I smiled at the few memories I had of that night.

"What do you say, Draco? Wanna go," I asked as I looked up at him.

"I'll do whatever you'd like," he said.

"Really," I asked, feeling excited. "You'll go if I want to?"

"Yes, I will," he nodded.

"Thank you," I said, giving him a hug. I must have surprised him because it took a moment for him to embrace me.

"You're welcome."

"Let us get changed and we'll be back down. Make yourselves at home," I told my friends before running upstairs. Draco followed behind me.

I dug through the closet trying to find something to wear. I had quite a few different options and didn't know where to start. Draco, on the other hand, grabbed something almost immediately for himself. I looked at what he'd chosen and saw that it was all black, so I decided I'd go with a classic little black dress to match him.

I changed and then went into the bathroom to touch up my makeup and hair. My hair was already wavy, so it just needed managed. I decided to add a little shadow do darken my eyes and put on the plum lipstick from my wedding day. When I felt satisfied, I went back into the bedroom to put on my heels. I could hear Draco talking downstairs and hurried with my ankle straps so I could join him and our friends.

"What a babe," Chrissy called out as I walked down the stairs. I laughed at her and gave her the middle finger.

"What do you think, Draco," Laura asked. "Doesn't she look gorgeous?" She was trying to get a compliment out of him for me.

"She does," he agreed as he looked me up and down. My heart skipped a beat and I could feel myself blushing.

"Let's go! I want to dance," Chrissy said as she grabbed Theodore. "We're disapparating to the Leaky Cauldron and then walking the rest of the way."