Seven || LackLUSTer

I guess I'm bitching
At the thoughts of tarnished hope
It's kind of funny
The only feeling
I'm not in love
You know it's not love
Don't make it look so pretty burning
-The Used

After a few moments of standing in place, absolutely dumbstruck, I rejoined Chrissy and Laura on the dance floor. I couldn't believe what I'd just experienced. It didn't seem possible.

"Are you okay," Chrissy asked as she danced against Theodore. "You look distracted."

"I'm fine," I said as a smile spread across my face. "I'm absolutely excellent." I took a sip of my drink and began dancing again. Just as I'd done earlier, I made sure to peek over at Draco every so often as he talked to Blaise. Sure enough, he would stare at me each time. I grinned and blew him a kiss during one of the times. The alcohol and orgasm had me feeling flirty. Draco winked at me and my heart skipped a beat.

Eventually, the club began to clear out and the bartender called for last orders. We took that as our time to call it a night. I was well into drunk territory.

Theodore lived nearby, so Chrissy went home with him. Blaise hadn't had much to drink, so he was able to disapparate with Laura back to her place.

"Can you get us home," I asked Draco. "There's no way I can safely disapparate."

"I'm not sure I'm in the best condition to do it, either," he confessed. He'd had just as much to drink as I'd had, if not more.

"Damn," I said before falling into a giggling fit. I didn't know why I found it so funny, but something about us not being able to get home tickled me.

"You're a nutcase," Draco said, shaking his head. I could have sworn I saw a small smile, though. "We can get a room at the Leaky Cauldron. It's not the nicest, but it's close and open."

"It'll be like a mini vacation," I exclaimed as I danced around on the sidewalk. My heel got stuck in a crack and I started falling. Draco had fast reflexes and caught me before I hit the cement.

"Be careful," he chastised.

"Why? You're here to protect me." I smiled up at him as he continued to hold onto me.

"You're really fucking pretty," he told me, surprising me.

"You think?"

"I do." He leaned in and kissed me, one arm around my waist and the other grabbing the back of my neck. I kissed him back as if my life depended on it. I hoped I'd remember how great it felt when I woke up the next day.

"We need to get into a room NOW," I said once we pulled apart.

"And why's that," he asked, knowing exactly why, but wanting to hear me say it.

"Because I'm going to rock your world," I told him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him behind me as I ran toward the pub.

I managed to run down the few blocks without falling again, which was an impressive feat considering I was in heels. Draco actually laughed as I pulled him into the pub. It was a sound I wasn't used to coming from him, but I hoped to hear it more often.

Draco talked to the worker on duty and got us a room for the night. The bar was closed and the tables empty as we walked through the area toward the staircase that led to the rooms. I did my best to keep quiet so I wouldn't wake anyone, but Draco kept grabbing my ass and making me laugh. Eventually, though, we found our room. As soon as we were inside and the door was closed, I was slammed up against the wall.

"I've been wanting you out of this dress since you walked down the stairs earlier," Draco told me, his voice low. His arms were on either side of me, pinning me in place.