Velvet

.     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦

Requested by @Crazytatz

Jealousy

NSFW
All characters are aged up!

Authors POV

You, Velvet, and Veneer had been invited to a party. You're both in her room getting ready, doing each others make up and helping each other pick an outfit."How do i look?" She asks, you turn to look at her, she's breath taking as always. "You look beautiful Vel" you say capturing her entire look. "What about me?" You ask, she walks to you "stunning, but not as much as me" she says. Veneer runs into the room saying it was time to leave. Entering the large building you are met with loud music and many people dancing. You all find an area to chill at when Velvet says she's going to grab us some drinks, Veneer joins her since she can never remember what drinks he likes. You decide to stay in the spot and dance to the music.

You bump into a beautiful woman and apologize. "That's okay sexy" she says. You blush at her comment "dance with me" she says. Veneer had told you that Velvet had a crush on you, you wanted to test that out and see how she would react to you dancing with another woman. "Sure!" You say, she has you turn around so she's behind you, and places her hands on your waist pulling you close to her. Your bodies against each other, Velvet and Veneer eventually come back with the drinks, she's happy because she had gotten your favorite. Her smile immediately fades when she sees the scene in front of her. The mystery woman was all over you, her hands going in all your places, you make eye contact with Vel and she looks furious. You smile innocently at her. The woman was about to touch your tits when Vel grabbed your arm and pulled you away from her. "Hey what hell?" The woman yelled, "we're done here" Velvet says angrily. Sure you've seen her mad but not this mad. Maybe what Veneer said was true? She leads you into the bathroom and locks the door behind her.

"What the fuck was that??" She yells, "um.. i was dancing? What's the problem?" You ask. You loved it when she was mad like this, it was hot. "Oh i was dancing" she mocked your voice "the problem is the way you were dancing with that skank" she said. Offended by the annoying voice she had made when mocking you "i don't get what the problem is, I'm single i can dance however i want with whoever i want!" you say. She's pacing back and forth, her face was red. She looked like she was going to pop a blood vessel. "You don't get it! You-" "yeah i guess i don't!" You cut her off. She stared into your soul, she looked like she was going to kill you. "What? Did the way she was touching me bother you? How her hands were allll over me?" You start to touch your body, gliding them from your tits down your stomach to your inner thighs. "The way she kissed my neck and groped my tits-" Velvet couldn't take it anymore. Hearing you say the details while you touched yourself in such a way in front of her, she walked quickly towards you. Cutting your sentence off she pinned you against the wall "I think i figured it out." You say "are you jealous?" You say in a mocking like voice.

That was it, she crashed her lips on yours she wrapped one of her hands around your neck and began to choke you. You felt her tongue slip into your mouth. Her knee riding up your short dress and against your crotch. You moaned against her lips as she continued to make out with you. Your mind went blank, your heart was racing, and your legs were shaking. She pulled away "dont ever fucking talk to me like that again' she said "like what?" You asked innocently "like a fucking brat" she replied "and what if i do? What you gonna do about it hm?" You say with a smirk. She turns you around, your face and chest pressed against the cold wall. She leans into your ear and whisper "im gonna treat you like one" one of her hands goes up your dress and slides your panties halfway down. Her cold finger rubbing your clit. You gasp and moan at the feeling. She slides a finger inside you, fucking your dripping cunt. Your legs were shaking so much, you were about to fall. She grabs you and guides you to the sinks, sitting you down on the counter, she spreads your legs open and goes straight back to your cunt.