Velvet And Veneer Pt1

Requested by @kierstinwilliams2005

Scenario: Working as Velvet and Veneers assistant, they both have developed crushes on you. Resulting in many flirtatious and teasing behavior from the both of them. You feel as though you should return the favor.

Warnings: Sexual themes ahead.
All characters are aged up!

Authors POV

Being Velvet and Veneers assistant came with many pros and cons. When you first started working for them they made sure to make your job a living hell, but once they saw how much of a hard worker you are and that you don't give up that easily they started being nicer to you. You've been working for them for over a year now, and you've noticed some changes in both of their behavior. Just the other day Veneer had you wear a maid costume and pose for him. You could've sworn he took some pictures of you. As for Velvet? Oh how much she loved to tease you. She would experiment on what turns you on. Even going as far in looking through your search history. She'd give you certain looks that screamed 'just fuck me already' or she would wear certain outfits that she'll know set you off. But you figured it was just them being them. But that was not the case, not at all.

It was an average work day for you, you got yourself ready for the day. Going downstairs you are greeted with a tired Veneer, he sat at the kitchen island wearing his signature robe. "Good morning Veneer" you said in a warm voice. You sat next to him, pulling out your papers and what the plan of today was. "Good morning beautiful~" Veneer replied. You were used to the pet names him and Velvet would give you. "What's the plan for today?" He asked, you read through your notes, "hmm looks like Velvet has a photo shoot later this afternoon with Victoria's Secret." You say, taking a sip from his sweet coffee. "Ohh a photoshoot, how exciting" he replied with a smirk. "It would totally be funny if you joined her to take pictures" he said, you raised a brow and looked at him "yeah in your dreams" you chuckled.

After about 15 minutes of chatting your phone buzzed, it was Velvet. You grabbed her favorite drink and headed upstairs to see what she needed. You knocked on her large luxurious door. There was a giant golden V on it. You heard her say come in and opened the door. You were met with a frustrated Velvet. She was trying her best to zip down a dress but couldn't reach. "Y/N my darling i need your help with this dress" you nodded and walked behind her. You could feel the warmth radiating off from her milky skin. "Wait, why're you trying a dress on at 8 in the morning?" You asked, you started to zip the dress off, her back being more exposed the more you zip. "Why don't you just do what I ask of you without questions?" She huffed. You could feel your cheeks getting warm from blush. Despite her attitude, You had to admit that she was absolutely stunning. She looked like an angel.

You didn't realize that you had unzipped the entire dress on accident. Your face was completely red now. Velvet shivered as the cool air touched her skin. She turned around and looked down at you her eyes were half closed and her lips curled into a smirk. Her dress was falling over, she held her hand over her chest, you swear you could see her areola. With her other hand she placed her fingers on your chin and forced you to look up at her. "Enjoying the view doll?" If you had a dick you swear it would've shot up. You decided it was time for Velvet to get a taste of her own medicine. You placed your hands on her bare shoulders. "I am, mind if i enjoy it a bit more, doll?" You said in a seductive tone. Her eyes widened and her face was completely red. She covered her face with one of her hands, she couldn't hold the eye contact. This reaction surprised you, and you liked this new side of her.

You smirked and looked at her "aw what's wrong doll? I thought you liked this?" You said innocently. You got closer to her, and cupped her cheeks. Your lips brushed against hers, she whimpered softly at the feeling of your breath against her skin. You smirked and pulled away from her, walked towards the door. She looked at you in disbelief, you turned to look at her once more before leaving and smiled innocently, closing the door behind you, very satisfied with your work. Velvet couldn't believe what just happened, she never thought of you as the dominant type, or even to be bold like that. She felt her legs shake, her body wanted more of you. The way you were so close to her. She pressed her thin thighs together and bit her lip. She needed to take care of this before seeing you again.

Timeskip

Sitting in the car with Velvet and Veneers you scrolled through your phone, taking glances at Velvet and smiling. She looked so nervous, she's barely said a word the entire ride which was very unlike her. Veneer took notice of this and asked her if she was okay. She said she was fine and just tired. Getting to the photoshoot you lead the siblings into the building. The people were very kind, telling us what we're gonna be doing. This photoshoot was only for velvet but Veneer wanted to be there to support his sister. Velvet got into the lingerie they gave her and had her pose. She was supposed to have someone else take photos with her but they cancelled resulting in the photographer to get angry. "Why not have my lovely assistant take her place?" Veneer said pointing to you. The photographer looked at you up and down, he hesitated before replying "she'll do" he shoved the matching lingerie set of the one Velvet's wearing. After putting it on he threw you towards her. "Now pose!" He said you looked at her and she blushed slightly. You placed her hands on your shoulders and held her waist, looking at the camera with a seductive look. Taking the picture the photographer clapped his hands together "wow! You're a natural at this miss assistant woman!" You chuckled at his response.

Getting into another pose you leaned towards her, your lips inches apart. Your bodies pressed against each other. Click. Next you had Velvet get on her knees and you stood leaning down, getting very close to her face. Click. The photoshoot went on for about an hour and a half. The photographer loved the both of you and how good the pictures were coming out. Veneer was slightly jealous, you've been giving his sister so much attention, he figured it was his turn once you got home.

Once you were back at the mansion you went to your bathroom to take a shower. With a towel wrapped around your body there was a knock on the door, you opened it to reveal Veneer, he shoved past you sitting on your bed. He was ranting about something that his sister did that annoyed him. You crossed your arms over your chest and raised a brow. Did he not realize you were in a towel? You walked towards him and shushed him. Placing a finger against his lips, he looked up at you taking in the fact that you were in a towel and most definitely naked underneath. "Veneer can this wait? I was about to go into the shower" you said. He smirks and pulls you into his lap, the force of the fall caused your towel to unwrap slightly exposing more of your chest. You held onto the towel and felt your face burn up. Veneer smiled at you innocently, like he had done nothing wrong.

You glared at him, he's in for it now. You fix your towel and make it tighter than before. Grabbing veneers wrists you pin him down onto your bed. Your thighs straddling his waist. His eyes widened at your sudden action, he swear he could feel himself getting hard already. He struggled a bit under you. Forcing yourself to reposition, your knee was now in between his legs. He looked down at it and gulped.

"Veneer.." you whispered in his ear, "y-yes" he stuttered. Your knee rubbed against his crotch lightly, your lips brushed against his ear, the feeling of your breath made him sweat. "Let me shower" you said in an angry tone. "Yes mo- Y/N" he said. You got off of him and walked into your bathroom to continue the shower. Veneer was as hard as a rock now. He looked around your room, seeing your dresser he went to snoop. Opening the first drawer he was met with your panties. His blush deepened, he looked around and grabbed a pair, running out of the room to go take care of his 'problem.'

Hope you liked it <3 might make a part two of this 😝