Velvet And Veneer Headcannons

Ik its not a request but i thought it would be fun to write <3

Includes NSFW headcannons

Velvet

SFW

-She's such a sweetheart, she drowns you with gifts, buying you whatever you want. Even if you say something is nice she'll buy it for you on the spot. As much as you wished she wouldn't waste her money on you, you still couldn't help but love it.

-She's not big on PDA, only under certain circumstances. If someone is flirting with you she will very obviously make it clear you are hers. Whether its dipping you down and kissing you in front of them or holding your hand. She doesn't want anyone touching what's hers.

-She is extremely possessive. She hates the thought of anyone touching you or talking to you. She has to make it known to everyone that you belong to her.

-She gets very jealous very quickly. You hangout with a friend? She's jealous, you're nice to a waitress? She's jealous. And If you do it on purpose be prepared for a wild night.

-Her love language is physical touch and buying you gifts. From treating you to dinner, to buying you a wholes ass new car, literally anything. She does love to hold your hand, she likes how soft they are

-Anytime you post yourself she hypes you the fuck up, she will be in your dms raving about how sexy you look and even post it herself and brag about you to all her fans.

-Her fans love you, they never expected Velvet to be gay but they're so happy for you two. They even shipped you two before you started dating, making edits and fan art.

-Will most definitely beg you to feature on her songs and album covers.

NSFW

-SHE IS AGGRESSIVE! She is an animal in bed. She loves to be rough with you knowing how much it makes you flustered. Once in a while she'll let you take control but that's rare.

-She is one kinky bitch, choking, slapping, spitting, you name it she'll do it.

-If she ever accidentally hurts you while being intimate she'll apologize a million times. Stopping immediately to make sure you're okay. She'll kiss you gently and hold you close.

-She will 100% do it in public. At a party, a restaurant, everywhere and anywhere.

-If it's a special occasion she'll plan something special for you and afterwards? Will hammer you till you can't walk for at least a week.

-She is a heavy tease, especially in public. Whether that be grabbing your ass, or whispering dirty things in your ear. She loves the look on your face every time.

Veneer

SFW

-He is an absolute sweetheart, he loves to buy you things just like his sister.

-He's big on PDA, kissing you, hugging, holding hands, anything. He's not afraid to show how much he loves you to anyone.

-Loves it when the paparazzi swarms you both, he'll pose with you and show everyone you're his.

-Veneer's love language is everything, touching, affirmations, buying you stuff, you name it.

-He showers you with compliments whenever you post yourself, he'll definitely comment at least a thousand times on your post.

-Will most definitely beg you to feature on his songs and album covers.

-His fans love you to death, they've been shipping you both since before you started dating and made edits and fan art of you both.

NSFW

-He's a very shy at first. He touches you very gently to make sure he doesn't hurt you.

-He's very submissive, but he can be Dominant if you piss him off.

-He loves to eat you out, and especially loves to hear you praise him of how much of a good job he's doing to please you.

-Loves to tease you but hates being teased.

-If it's a special occasion he will make sure everything is perfect for you, then give you the time of your life later.

-If he ever hurts you accidentally (which is rare) while you're being intimate he will cry his eyes out and apologize a million times. He hates the thought of you being hurt, especially if it's by him.

I'm working on your requests tonight, but here's this quick thing for you my loves <3