Memory Overflow

As Kirito was about to strike, you jumped up and hugged him for the last time. You jumped to hard and made him fall back. When he fell the box that had the ring in it fell out of his pocket, he slowly reached for it with curiosity in his eyes.

You looked at him with hope in your eyes. He held the small box in his hands and opened it slowly, he found a letter from the old Kirito to /your name/. He read it in his head and began to read it out loud.

Dear/your name/,
I wanted to thank you for always being there by my side, but I didn't know how... for now I'll give you this ring and be by your side forever. I'm glad I met you in the real world and got to see you again in this world. I love you with all my heart and hope to see you in the real world as my girlfriend, wife, and the love of my life.
Love, Kirito

As he read it, his eyes slowly became filled with tears. He looked at you and put his hand on his forehead because he felt a little pressure. The color of his eyes were returning back to black until Asuna shouted, "Kirito, hurry up and finish her!!!" He stood up and held the dagger high with his crimson eyes, and just when he was about to kill you. You looked up to him and said with a smile, "Bye-bye."

To be continued......