Promise Kept

You looked up to him and said with a smile, "Bye-bye." He looked into your sad, but happy eyes and dropped the dagger. As he looked at you and started to remember, tears fell from his eyes and he fell to his knees. Seeing that, you hugged him into your arms and said, "I love you. Lets be together forever and ever." Asuna was completely paralyzed, she couldn't believe Kirito broke away from the potions spell. He kissed you and looked at your face and said smiling and with tears running down his eyes, "I'm back, /your name/. I promised you, I would break away." He then grabbed the box that had the ring, he kneeled on one foot and proposed to you.

Two days after, you two had a wedding. Kirito told the leader of the KoB Guild about what Asuna had done. He was shocked to hear that and he had no chose but to send her to prison. You two then bought a small house and decided to live there for a while.

After your wedding, Kirito asked if you would like to do it again. You said yes and he took your dress off. You asked in an embarrassed way, "Kirito, when we did it last time you were gentle....can you go rough today???" He looked at you and said, "Your so cute when your embarrassed."

He opened his menu and took out ropes, handcuffs, a blindfold, a sleeping potion, and a wake up potion. "Let's see how fun it is, when you can't stop me.", He said smirking.

To be Continued......