Start Of A Melody Part 2

THANK YOU WHOEVER IS READING THIS I LOVE YOU AND YOU BETTER REMEMBER THAT😍😍ALSO I KNOW I SAID I WOULD CALL MO GUAN SHAN MOMO OR LIL MO BUT THATS JUST GONNA BE THE NICKNAMES HE TIAN USES OR HIM EVERYONE ELSE CALL HIM MO AND IM CALLING HIM WHEN DOING CONTEXT AND MO JUST CALLS HE TIAN HIS NAME AND NOT TIAN CAUSE THATS KINDA OUT OF CHARACTER FOR MO TO CALL HIM A NICKNAME SO YEAH. Also this talks a lot about mo's day.  ALR ENJOY

   Short Recap to help me start this lol: Last night Mo cooked for he tian and they made plans to buy take out and for mo come over for tian (he tian incase you forgot were calling him that,other than mo he calls him he tian)  to teach him how to play guitar. Mo not being able to afford a guitar let alone know where to get one tian plans to give him his guitar that he left in his storage unit. (pretend he actually has stuff other than those boxes we saw in that one chapter lol) Its now the next day. End of recap.

One Day!

Mo woke up to the sound of his mother knocking on his door and his alarm going off on his phone next to him on his desk while charging. Mo who was tired from going home late last night after leaving tian's apartment got up rubbing his eyes and pulling at the corners of them to remove any eye boogers he gained over night. After turning his alarm off he told his mom he was up and went to the bathroom with clothes in his hand ready to take a shower.

Time skip to when his shower is over. Also so some people don't go crazy with trying to imagine clothes for characters like I do. He is wearing his schools white jacket with yellow and black lines going from the shoulders to the wrist of the jacket. He is wearing a black T-shirt underneath with the zipper of the jacket making a V shape as half of it was zipped up and the other half wasn't. For his pants he wore his schools black sweat pants which had yellow and white lines going from the hip to the ankle. anyway hope you can imagine that.

As Mo walked out of the bathroom with everything but his shoes and backpack on he picked up the piece of toast his mother left him on the counter before leaving for work, eating it while he put his shoes on and got his backpack ready before throwing it over his shoulder carrying it with one strap. Mo walked out the door checking the time on his phone and making sure he had no crumbs or grease from the toast he just had. (ALSO YES HE BRUSHED HIS TEETH, JUST TO CLARIFY.) Mo walked faster trying not to make it obvious as he spotted she li nearby. "Yo, Mo!" she li yelled out as he walked with his arm around one of the people in his 'gang'. Mo just pretended not to hear him and started walking faster than before. (As he should) Luckily Mo was able to escape she li (I realize she li's name should be capitalized but he doesn't deserve it) once he got to the school gate and walked to his first class. 

Mo was staring out the window next to his seat as he saw that he Tian was outside skipping class like always. Mo didn't even realize he was dozing off at Tian until he looked up at window and waved at mo making him blush quite a bit before turning his head back to the front of the class giving Tian the finger through the window. Tian just chuckled and smiled at the red head before taking out a cigarette and lighting it.

Time skip to their last class (I would have started the story at their last class but i wanted to do a little change hope you liked it also this is in Tian's view for the moment.)

       As Tian walked out his last class quickly so he wouldn't miss the MoMo like he almost did last time he was so close the exit of the school before more classes were dismissed and fan-girls started crowding Tian like they always did when possible. Tian obviously annoyed by this since he had somewhere to be tried asking the girls nicely to let him through but they were squealing so much they didn't hear him. Tian watched as MoMo was nearing the exit and he had to hurry so Tian just said loud enough for the girls to hear him "sorry but i'm not interested and have somewhere to be." as he pushed himself out leaving the girls disappointed. Tian ran towards his little mo before wrapping his arms around the redheads waist picking him up and spinning him around. "PUT ME DOWN YOU CHICKEN DICK HE FUCKING TIAN" mo squirmed shouting insults, blushing, as he was spun around. Just than the two lovebirds who had yet to admit it to each other walked up. (Jian and Zhan in case you didn't catch that) "TIAAANN, REDHEAAD!!THERE YOU ARE."