Part 3

Hey, i'm back sorry for the VERY long wait I kinda just forgot about wattpad to be honest. I'm not gonna have as good grammar as before most likely and I may or may not post quicker since i feel bad for abandoning this. I'm going to keep this story as it has more views and i read back on it and I like it a bit more than the other i was "working" on rewriting. I might still rewrite it with that one just after i finish this. Ive been staying up way later due to summer break so i will have more time. Its going to be a bit different since its been a long time and i have changed mentally. (its also been a damn long time since ive read 19 days since the person i am reading it from hasn't updated in 48 days) i miss them sm. they were my first bl ive ever read and the plot is so good. omg im gonna start yapping if i continue anyways here is your long awaited chapter!!

  " perfect just like that momo, look at you already a professional" he tian said as he flashed a smile at mo guan shan. Jian yi and zhan xi sat there waiting to laugh at mo's horrible beginner skills. He tian began to show Mo the strings, finger notes , and anything else important with guitars (idk i play violin😭🙏). "now try playing a song with just the open strings, just make one up" Tian sat back as he gestured for mo to continue "uhm... okay" mo said confused, not sure what to play. Mo fixed his posture more as he began to play twinkle twinkle little star very off key.

Jian yi smiled as if he was holding in a laugh. Zhan xi was just sitting next to jian yi listening to Mo play the guitar. He tian on the other hand was smiling like a doofus as he watched mo guan shan in awe, finding how he cursed under his breath everytime he messed up adorable. Mo finished playing the song as he turned to he tian "there, what now?" Jian yi immediately burst out laughing  "AHAHAHAAAAAA YOU CANT EVEN PLAY TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR!?"

Zhan xi quickly sighed as he put his hand over jian yi's mouth shutting him up.  He himself held in a small laugh. Just than the doorbell rang, interrupting mo as he cursed at jian yi. He tian got up to go answer, he opened the door as he picked up the dropped off food. He Tian walked over to the others as jian yi and zhan xi began to calm down and mo was walking over to he tian for the food.

Mo layed out the food orders for everybody as they all sat down and began to eat. About 9 minutes later Zhan xi looked at his phone as he got a sudden message. "Sorry guys i gotta start heading home my mother needs me to watch my sister." zhan xi said as he took one last bite of his food and began to pick up his trash. "Can i come with you?" jian yi asked zhan xi, "sure, hurry and eat the rest of your food though" Just than jian yi stuffed the rest of the food in his mouth. He jumped out his seat without cleaning up his trash and followed zhan xi.

"bye guys!" zhan xi and jian yi both said in unison as they walked out the door. He tian and mo guan shan waved bye since their mouths were full. A couple seconds later He tian swallowed his food as he looked up at Mo, "so little Mo, seems it's just the two of us now." He tian flashed a teasing grin. Mo swallowed his food as his eyebrows furrowed "as if chicken dick! I'm just trying to learn guitar!" Mo yelled back at he tian, this made he tian want to tease Mo more, as he leaned in closer to mo's face, their noses almost touching as he used a finger to gently tilt mo's head up to look at him. "You know, we could quickly change that." He tian said in a calm yet attractive voice as he winked. Mo's face became a quite bright pink as his eyes widened.

"F-fuck off!" Mo said as he turned his head the opposite way and pushed he tian back a bit. He than continued to eat his food. He tian smiled as he found mo's reaction adorable. "You know Mo , your face is much more handsome when your relaxed" he tian leaned on the table holding his chin up with his hand. He stared at Mo with a admiring look. "I'm handsome with my face either way for your information" Mo said before taking another bite out of his food. "Can't argue with that" he tian than finished his food, got up, threw it away, and began to go brush his teeth. Leaving Mo at the table, his face a red mess and his mouth agape in shock as mumbled to himself.

(I have 0 motivation haha.. 😅 this won't be finished for a very long time so I guess whenever it's complete I hope you enjoy it!)