𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.. 𝟏

Jenna Ortega as

Jenna Ortega as.. Elizabeth Hazelwood

(She is white with the floating heart); her colours are: normally white, and rose in some cases.

𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘶𝘥𝘢𝘩 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩, 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥. The leaves on Judah's head kept hitting the heart floating on Elizabeth's and she whacked his head. 

"Your leaves are hitting me!" She said, and Judah moved away, glaring at the older girl. "Your heart is in the way!"

The twenty-two year glared at him again, before they both were at the meeting table. Elizabeth stood between Judah's elder brother, Elijah, and his younger sister, Shiloh.

"Where?" Everyone asked together as everyone was teleported to the table.

Elijah, who reported the meeting explained, "Okay, there was a long dish in the sink, that someone didn't put up... or even rinse."

All of them gasped.

"Is anyone sus?" Elizabeth asked, as her and Shiloh looked around.

"Brittany's sus!" Judah said, pointing to the redhead.

"I didn't even do anything!" Brittany exclaimed, and Elizabeth rolled her eyes, zoning out and she looked at the pair boredly as they bickered.

Everyone voted for Brittany, and Elijah looked at her. "Ella. Vote!"

Elizabeth shook herself out of her thoughts, and pointed to the red-onesied girl. Brittany was thrown out of the house.

"And Brittany... " Judah read off the phone, "was.. NOT- not the impostor... oh"

Everyone glared at him, and we were suddenly back at the meeting table. 

"Alright everybody, M.O.M gave us each a list of tasks, so get them done." Shiloh said, handing out task cards. 

Elizabeth grabbed her card, standing at the table as she read it. she looked up to see Elijah look both ways, before groaning and running off. Shooting the back of his head a confused look, she walked off in the other direction.

As she walked towards Mary and Shiloh, she was teleported back to the meeting.

"David was.. NOT the imposter. Dang it!" Elijah said, and they split up. She head over to the living room, where she saw Daniel doing the swipe the card task. As she approached the couch where he was sitting, another meeting was called.