𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 03

THE WAY I SCHEDULED FOUR CHAPTERS TODAY BUT CAME ONLINE ANYWAYS BECAUSE I WAS SO EXCITED AB YOU GUYS' REACTION.

As night fell outside MOM'S HQ, The lights in Elijah's dorm brightened, giving him enough light to work in. However, Elijah was far from working. He was sitting on his bed, his head in his hands, his palms lightly pressing on his eyes. He sighed quietly, and then looked up.

The lights in his room flickered and then darkened, a pink glowing silhoutte appearing in his room. 

"Eli." A heavenly voice resonated through his room, making him stare in shock. "How are you?"

"Ella?" He said softly, standing up, reaching out a hand to touch her face. She nestled her face into his hand before straightening it. "It's been two months. Where have you been?"

"I discovered something really important to me recently." She said, her voice echoing across the walls. "And there's a few things I have to do. But I don't think I could've gone any longer without seeing you."

Elijah sniffed. 

"I'm just a projection, but I can hug you and I can talk to you, and I can see you and hear you."

"I-" Elijah cleared his throat, walking over to a drawer in the dorm. "I bought this so I could give it to you when I finally did find you. I prayed that you weren't in danger, that you were still-" he swallowed. "But now I know you're safe, so here."

He pulled Ella's arm forward, and she felt a slight pressure on her wrist. She brought her arm up to look at it. "A charm bracelet?" She whispered.

It was dark blue and pink and it had a butterfly charm with a blue body and pink wings.

"So it'll remind you of me everytime. Oh and it also does this." He pressed one of the beads, making the bracelet project a screen, opening up a facetime to Elijah. He declined it on his phone. "It works across Raelos."

Ella teared up, throwing her arms around him. "Thank you." She whispered. "I'll be back soon. Take care of Shiloh for me."

"Take care of yourself-" Elijah replied, pulling back, the faint glow disappearing around him. He clutched the box the bracelet was previously in as his eyes dropped to the floor.

"I love you."