𝐈𝐟 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞... 4

"Was it mommy long legs?" Elijah asked, making Ella snort.

"Hello!"

The trio screamed, flinching back. Looking up, Ella spot mommy long legs. "We were just talking about you!" Elijah said, "All good things, all good things."

"Welcome to Whack-a-Wuggy!" Mommy said, "We've let out all our little wuggies. Don't let them get to you!"

"That's it?" Shiloh asked, and Elijah nodded, "How are we supposed to deal with them."

"Good luck!" Mommy said, and the lights turned green.

"Pink little shit." Ella grumbled, walking in, "It's called whack-a-wuggy, so we whack them.."

"Before they come out of the hallways!" Shiloh said, as they saw a yellow, baby version of Huggy emerging from one of the hallways. Elijah whacked it with the grabpack, and it went back into the hallway, staying there.

"Over there!"

"And there!"

"That's one's next." By the time they reached the fourth one, it was already entirely out of the hallway.

The trio were thrown again, but this time, it was in an office. "Woah, they are stronger than they look!" Shiloh said, as Elijah looked around.

"Now you're trapped in here forever!" Mommy long legs laughed, and Shiloh looked at the wall, confused. "If she wanted us to play her games, why did she lock us in here?"

"Ella. What room is this?" Elijah asked, spinning around as Shiloh tried to figure out Mommy's actions. "The office of Elliot Ludwig, the creator."

"Look for anything. Any clues that might suggest why he left."

"A computer!" Shiloh said, sitting down, "It's password protected."

"Ilovehuggy123!" Elijah grinned, making both the girls laughed as Shiloh typed in the password.

"I'm in. Wait what." She shrugged, moving on, opening a document.

"I'm leaving this office. He's become a nuisance. I'm closing down the factory. He's escaped a few minutes ago, and there's a massacre. People are disappearing left and right. The hour of joy, someone called it. We can't be here, we have to le- and then it's just a bunch of random letters."

Ella hmmed, "Whatever escaped must have got him as he was writing that part."

"Ella. Come here!" Elijah said, handing her a pad. "This factory made toys for kids. Why were there scientists here?"

"Working on something.. called the Prototype." Ella finished, going through the cell logs. "It says it was imprisoned in a cell. The last entry is the morning of August 8th, 1995."

"This document." Shiloh said, "The time is 09:58 am, August 8th, 1995."

Ella's eyes widened. "The Prototype. That's what must have escaped."

"It could be anything." Elijah said, picking up another pad. "All the logs stop on August 8th. The massacre was definitely on August 8th, clearly, a few minutes before 10:00."

Ella nodded, "Let's find a way out here."

Elijah roamed around, looking for an exit. "I can't find another way out, but.." He grinned, reminding Ella of an adorable golden retriever. "I found a golden toy! What does it do?"

"Nothing." Ella said, making his grin drop, "Why have I been collecting these?" He asked, throwing it away, "Anyway, that's the only door and it's locked... Are we really trapped in here forever?"