𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐞

(first picture  is the linked video, and second is Ella's outfit)

𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘩 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩. Elijah had a large bowl of popcorn.

"Being home alone is awesome!" Elijah said, and Shiloh, who was on her other side, nodded, "I know right!"

"Nobody here but us!"

"I can't believe mom and dad don't let us do this more often."

"we're so mature!" Elijah said, and Ella giggled. Elijah threw her a look. As the trio munched on popcorn, a thud sounded from somewhere in the house. All of them froze, before turning to face the two doors. 

"What was that?" Shiloh asked.

A basketball rolled on the backyard tiles, and someone laughed weirdly.

"Man those kids are just being too loud. They just need to-" Elijah looked back at the door, "hey kids, you need to- Shut up!"

Ella looked at them, "Guys-"

She was interrupted by the dishes clattering.

"We did the dishes..." Shiloh said.

"Right!" Elijah said, "and they're just making themselves at home."

"Yeah, right because dishes do that." Ella said, rolling her eyes.

Elijah shot her a look, " Totally normal, happens all the time."

The ceiling thudded, and Elijah and Ella looked up and then at each other.

"Man our upstairs neighbours are being so loud. They got me all weird now. Yep." Elijah rambled and he walked away. He came back with the broom and stood on the couch, "Hey neighbours, you need to, uh, quiet down." He said, tapping the ceiling with the broom.

"Eli.. you don't have upstairs neighbours." Ella said, and Elijah stared at her. Shiloh screamed, and she was immediately followed by Ella and Elijah.

Ella, Elijah and Shiloh were curled up in Elijah's bed. Ella and Elijah looked around the room, and back at each other. Shiloh, who was squished between them, rolled her eyes. 

"How is sleeping under the covers going to help us."

"Child hush. I feel safe." Ella said. "Plus I'm cold."

Elijah smiled, before turning to his sister, "Listen, everyone knows if your arms and legs are tucked into a blanket, nothing can touch you."

Ella sighed. "We're being silly. There's nothing in this house with us."

"We were just imagining it." Elijah said, and Shiloh slipped away. Ella got up, giving Elijah a hand, and they all stood up.

"Houses just make noises." Shiloh said, and they all nodded at each other.

"Ill check the rooms!" Ella said,

"Ill check the bathrooms!"

"I'll check the hallways!"

Elijah and Ella ran into Judah's room. Elijah went into the bathroom, and a couple second later Ella heard fighting noises from the bathroom.

She ran into to see Elijah in a punching fight with the bathroom curtain.

He stopped when he spotted her and straightened his shirt. "I uh- it moved."

She giggled.

"Eli." She said, pointing at a shadow approaching the hallway to Judah's room. They both made the way towards the shadow, which grew taller, and as they approached the corner, Shiloh rounded it, making all three of them scream.

"Find anything?" Ella asked, as she calmed down, breathing deeply.

"No, you?"

"Nope."

"Nothing."

"Let's just watch the movie." Shiloh said, and they turned, but a loud clatter behind them stopped their step.

A chair fell outside the door, Shiloh breathed loudly, "I think there's someone outside."

"Let's check."

Shiloh screamed something about karate, and Elijah murmured something Ella couldn't hear. She peeped out, and almost laughed as she spotted the source of the noise, but schooled her features as the siblings approached her.

"See anything?"

"No, it's clear"

Elijah and Shiloh began arguing again about a shield, and she spotted a small tennis ball near her foot. She kicked it into the bush, making it rustle. Elijah instantly dropped what he was doing and ran in. Ella grabbed Shiloh and pushed her behind. She turned around. "Nothing."

Ella appeared next to Elijah, and he looked at her. "You should be ashamed." She laughed, "You're the eldest one here."

Elijah rolled his eyes. "Shut up." 

"If you're done making eyes," Shiloh said, "There was nothing."

"Eyes?" Ella asked and Elijah turned to Shiloh, "We weren't making eyes."

"Suuuure." She replied, and Ella smiled. Shiloh reminded her of her sister.

They sat back on the couch to watch the movie and Shiloh sneezed. A voice between her and Shiloh said, "Bless you. I'm worried you're catching a cold." Ella and Shiloh looked terrified, and Elijah turned to them, "What. What."

"Did you just say, 'Bless you. I'm worried you're catching a cold'?"

Elijah shook his head.

They were in a blanket fort. Elijah had a water gun and a helmet on, Shiloh had a brush, and Ella had a pan.

"What's up with the water gun?" Shiloh asked, and Elijah looked at her. "It's holy water."

Amused at their dedication, Ella laughed, "Where'd you get holy water?"

"I blessed it."

Ella fell to the floor laughing, and Elijah grabbed her, pulling her up.

"Not the time, Princess Rapunzel."

Ella glared. "the pan does not mean i'm Rapunzel."

"Does too."

"Nope"

"Does too"

"Does not."

"Shut up." Shiloh said, and they got up as the door opened. Shiloh and Elijah screamed, raising their weapons, and a guy with a black suit walked in, his hands clasped together. Ella fell to the floor once again, hands covering her smile and she desperately tried not to let the others hear her laughing.

"Take her take her take her." Elijah chanted, pulling Shiloh in front of him. The pair continued screaming, and then slowly stopped as they saw who'd just walked in.

"Hey guys! I found my pet gecko!" Judah said, raising his clasped hands. Ella took off her hands, and Elijah looked down to see her laughing, tears rolling down her cheeks. A smile instantly decked his face.

"I've been here all night!" Judah said, and Shiloh dropped the brush. 

"Oh."

"Oh "

They laughed awkwardly, "yeah, we knew that. Weren't scared at all."

Ella's laughs increased, making Elijah and Judah smile at her.

"Did you just yell, "Take her take her?"" Shiloh asked Elijah, who smiled at her sheepishly and ran, Shiloh at his heels, much to Ella's further amusement.

"Best night of my life." She said, "I recorded it for you."