𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞... 𝟐

Elizabeth and Elijah were in Shiloh's room, when they were teleported to the meeting table. 

"Where?" everyone asked, and Shiloh slammed her hands on the table. "Someone put a cup of ice.. on the coffee table.. without a coaster."

"Man I never get to be imposter!" David said, turning on his heel and storming off.

"Did he just rage quit?" Daniel asked, and Judah nodded.

Next to Ella, Elijah leaned forward. "We still don't know who it is. Is anyone sus?"

Judah slammed his hands on the table, "Red's sus!"

"What you say that every time!" Britney said, leaning toward the carrot. Elizabeth rolled her eyes, turning to Shiloh and Elijah.

"Stop them."

"So help me Judah-" Britney yelled, and shiloh interrupted them, "Okay, we don't have enough evidence. I say we skip."

"M.O.M gave us another list of tasks, so get em done."

"And remember, there's still two imposters." Elijah said. 

Ella turned to him, "Buddy system?"

"Buddy system."

"Just finished watering mom's plant!" Shiloh smiled. "easy."

"You tell her." Elijah said, pushing Ella forward.

"You finished part one of seven, sweetie. You have to water the rest."

"this task has seven steps?" Shiloh asked, and Ella nodded. "I hate this task."

They all were teleported back to the table,

"What?" went around the table, and William, who called the meeting, threw Ella a grin. "Hey, white? Are you the impostor?"

She furrowed her brows, "What? N-"

"-'Cause you vented into my heart."

Ella blinked once. Then twice. "Yeah no."

Elijah and Judah glared at William. He was thrown out.

"Cyan was... NOT the impostor." Elijah said, "Yeah I'm okay with that."

Ella gave him a brilliant smile.

Ella and Elijah were fixing lights in storage, when they were back at the table, "where?"

"Uhhhh.." Daniel said, "I walked in and I think purple was there."

"I've been doing that task with seven frigging parts!" Shiloh said, and Ella nodded, "yeah. Me and Eli watched her do them."

"I did the math!" Jessica said, pulling out a white board, "And the only person close enough to throw Britney out, was Daniel."

Ella did not understand how Jessica was thrown out.

"Lights are out!" Micah yelled, and Elijah and Ella sprinted over to it. Elijah, Judah and Micah fiddled around with the lights.

Getting fed up of the bickering, Ella pushed past.

"Back."

The three boys instantly backed away, and in one swoop, Ella turned the lights on.

Somehow, they'd voted out Micah, even after he'd said Daniel was chasing him.

"And Micah.. was.. NOT the impostor.." Elijah said. "I guess we don't know who it is."

"IT'S DANIEL!" Ella and shiloh yelled, as they others left. As Elijah did his thermostat task, Ella spotted David approaching, and quickly grabbed Shiloh and Mary.

They hid outside the door just as David said, "-gonna believe you."

Elijah smiled, and the three girls shot out of their hiding place. "AHAHAHAH!'

"Hey good guys," Daniel said into the report thing, "I think purple spilled some grape juice."

"Daniel.. was... An Impostor."

"I'm done with all my tasks" Judah said, cheerfully, and Ella's eyes widened. "If we can finish our tasks, we'll win." She said, and they split up.

Leaving Elijah's side to go look for Shiloh, she sprinted through the hallways and skid to a stop in front of the purple-loving girl.

"It's leaf-head." She gasped, and Shiloh let her catch her breath.

"How'd you kno- ohh."

They were teleported to the table,

"Where?"

"Comeone threw out El- No she's still here. Where'd you go?" Elijah asked, "Task." Ella said, and he smiled, "Nevermind. False alarm."

"We have to convince Eli and Mary." Shiloh whispered to Ella.

"I'll find Eli. You find Mary.' Ella said, and they book took off. "Eli!" Elizabeth said, catching up to him. "Eli, the impostor, it's-"

They were back at the table.

"I saw the impostor vent on cams!" Mary said, and Eli stepped towards her, "What colour was it?"

"Colour...right... rightt.. " Shiloh narrowed her eyes at Ella, who shrugged. Mary was thrown out.

"Mary.. was.. not the impostor.."

"That means it's one of us."

They split up again, and after the cooldown, Ella called an emergency meeting. "Shiloh's gone!" She said, and Judah looked at her. "THIS was you! It's you! You were with Elijah the whole time, and now Shiloh's gone."

"it's you! You're framing me!" Ella said, "Come on, Eli!"

Elijah looked between his best friend and his brother, not knowing who to vote. Ella's expression screamed at him to believe her, and Judah's eyes screamed for him to vote Ella.

Elijah closed his eyes and looked down. Suddenly remembering something, he looked up, a smile on his face as his arm stretched out to point to Judah.

"Judah.. was.. THE IMPOSTOR!" Elijah said, and he jumped, pulling Ella into a hug. She laughed, hugging him back.

"How'd you know it was him?" Ella asked, and Elijah smiled, "You were about to tell me it was someone. I just trusted you. How'd you know?"

"Earlier, Judah said he'd done all his tasks." Ella said, and Elijah pulled his head back to grin at her, "You know my family so well. Judah never does his chores."

They danced as Daniel and Judah argued outside