𝐈𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬... 3

"Where?" Ella asked, as everyone was transported to the meeting table.

"Someone used the last of the toilet paper, and didn't replace it." Shiloh said, making everyone gasp.

Ella groaned, pulling a face. 

"Red's sus!" Judah said, and Ella rolled her eyes. "No!" Everyone said, stopping Judah.

"But red is actually sus!" Judah said, and Elijah pulled him back, "No Judah, you do this every time."

"Skip!"

After fetching her task card from Shiloh, Elizabeth turned to face Elijah, who was already gone.

"Yeah, it's him." She whispered to herself, heading into a room with Shiloh, spotting Judah and Elijah in front of them. 

They walked in, and spotted Brittany jump out of a vent. Instantly moving from her place, she took a step away, as Judah danced on the spot Ella's foot was in a second ago.

"Oh snap. I was right. it was Britney! Oh Snap." Shiloh sped off to press the button, and Britney appeared, throwing Judah out, just as the meeting got called.

Elijah, Shiloh and Ella voted for her instantly. 

"Okay fine." Britney groaned.

Britney was thrown out. 

"And Britney.. was.. the impostor." 

Elijah was in the room next to hers, and as she head over, she heard him talk to himself. "Tasks, right. Why do I have a list of tasks if I cant do any of these? Ughh, I hate being the impostor."

"Yep, definitely him."

Daniel walked in, and Ella walked in behind him.

"Aren't you gonna do a task?" Daniel asked and Elijah looked up, "Oh right, yeah."

"He was waiting for me to do mine!" Elizabeth said and Daniel looked at her. "Oh, okay."

Ella grabbed Elijah and dragged him out of the room. "Do you WANT to be thrown out?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"Huh? What, I'm not- no, you- Daniel was sus, I-"

"Oh shut up, I know it's you." Ella said, "Buddy system."

"Oh. Are you an im-"

"Shh."

Elijah looked at her confused, and Ella ignored his ] question as she head over to the back door, where Daniel was doing another task.

"Okay, what you're going to do, is go throw Daniel out, and turn off the lights in one swoop. Then come back to me."

Elijah nodded, and walked towards Daniel. He looked back at Ella nervously, and she nodded. He rubbed his hands, and Daniel looked up. "Whatcha doin there, Elijah?"

"I just-" He looked at Ella and then back at Daniel, "Oh I just- ugh." He opened the door, pushed out Daniel, turned and switched off the lights and ran back to Ella, who pulled him into the shadows just as Micah ran into the room. "Stay here." She whispered and ran out.

She gasped loudly upon seeing Daniel and Micah, reporting it instantly.

"Where? Where?" Everyone asked as the meeting got called.

"I walked in, and someone had gotten Daniel. I don't who it was, but Micah was just standing there and staring at me."

Micah was thrown out.

"And Micah.. was.. NOT the impostor." Elijah read, and everyone turned to Ella, who shrugged. "Must have walked in right before me to fix the lights."

"Mm" 

"Shiloh. Shiloh!" Ella called, taking off in the hallway behind the girl. "It's Elijah."

"How'd you know?" She asked and Ella grinned.

They all were called back to the table after a few minutes, and Mary smiled, "I know who it is."

"Huh?" Everyone turned to her, surprised. "Yeah! Just because I panic when I'm nervous doesn't mean I'm stupid."

"You know what? Fair." Ella said, and Mary smiled at her.

"It's Elijah."

Shiloh grinned at Ella.

"What? It can't be me! I was with Elizabeth the whole time!"

"What? No, I was doing tasks alone!" Ella said, moving away from Elijah. Elijah looked at her confused.

"What are you doing?" He mouthed, and she winked.

"aaaand.." Shiloh said, as everyone voted Elijah. He looked at her, a betrayed look upon his face as Ella grinned at him.

He seemed to realise something, and his face turned into awe.

"Elijah.. was.. AN IMPOSTOR!" Shiloh said, and they all laughed. 

A couple of tasks later, Shiloh pressed the button of the download data, the door closed behind her. The vent behind her snapped open, and a black-hoodied guy walked out.

"Looks like you're all alone." David said, and Shiloh narrowed her eyes. "I knew it was you!"

"Always was!" He said, rubbing his hands together, getting ready to throw her out, "Looks like this time, you finally lose. I already threw Mary out. now it's your turn" He said, pushing over the vase next to him, getting ready to report it.

"Eh, that's okay. I just had to prove something." Shiloh said, smiling at someone behind David.

"Aha! Wait prove something? to whom?"

Ella crept out from the couch she was hiding behind, and reported the broken vase.

Yeah, David was thrown out.

As they all celebrated, Ella snuck to the window as she heard the impostors bickering. "I for one feel good about this whole situation." She heard Elijah say, and laughed when she heard Britney snap, "That's just because Ella's in there." Ella walked away, laughing.

"That's just because Ella's in there." Britney snapped, and Elijah narrowed his eyes, "So what?""

Britney and David gasped, "You like Ella!" Elijah stared at them blankly, a light peach dusted on his cheeks, as Britney began dancing around the garden, "You like Ella, you like Ella."

"shut up, no I don't" Elijah said, throwing a broken pipe at the girl.

"You like Ella!"

"No."

"YOU LIKE ELLA"