hospital

I woke up to the sound of voices, I fluttered my eyes open to see Ruby, my mom, and a strange man. They seemed to be arguing. Ruby's eyes flickered over at me, once she saw I was awake she immediately changed her focus. She looked upset.

My mom then noticed I was awake and walked over to me. "Mom? What's going on?" mom didn't reply and simply stroked my hair. Seeming to be thinking about what she'll say. "Ruby, your girlfriend, correct?" I nodded slowly, wondering how this was going to go.
"That is her father. He didn't want you two to date. It is against what he believes in." Tears come to my eyes, seeming to realize what was about to come. "So he found out where you were, and he wants to press charges." I was confused. What could he press charges for? "How did he know about us?" I asked. "He heard from one of his friends kids." I didnt even notice the tears running down my cheeks. "If you're wondering, he wants to press charges for rap3. He doesn't believe his 'precious little daughter' could do such a thing. Even though she has admitted to doing it on her own accord." My jaw practically dropped. Rap3!? What the f*ck!? I knew he was gonna break us up, if the charges wouldn't. I didn't want to think about this anymore. Saying I was upset was an extreme understatement.