𝟬𝟬. the beginning

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

——
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 : THE BEGINNING
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗙 SEASON ONE
——

——𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 : THE BEGINNING𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗙 SEASON ONE——

——

'𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟯. journal entry one. i'm samantha parker, and five days ago i died. well me and my sister, liz died. after that, things got really weird.'

liz grabs the food to give a customer before walking away while sam goes over to grab another plate of food before walking it over to the table, but putting it down before going over to the table where two people she knows from school is at.

sam asks what they want and go give it to the cook before walking to the counter where coffee and tea is, see liz showing a picture to tourist like she always does while maria is walking near liz seeing it and walking with liz to samantha before laughing "oh you are so bad" maria says "i love when liz does that it's so funny seeing them believe it" sam says.

all of them smiling "oh, and max evans is staring at you again sam" maria says smiling "no way. maria max is to fine to be staring at me" sam says "and with those cheeks, preciosita tan linda." maria holds sam's face in her hands "sis you're so perfect, of course he's gonna look at you" liz says smiling, sam smiles at both of them.

sam looks up and sees max looking at her before he notices he was caught and looked down, she turns around and walks over to grab their food. she brings it over to max and michael sitting it down in front of them "ok here are your guys food and drinks" sam says taking their food and drinks off the tray "is there anything else you guys want" she ask "no" they say and she walks away.

sam walks back over to liz to grab some coffee for a table and they started talking about how liz and kyle is doing

sam hears arguing and glass being thrown, she turns around and looks at what's happening "liz, sam" maria yells, the two girls stand there shocked "get down" someone yells but the two girls still being in shock didn't hear it fully.

two gunshots could be heard before liz and sam drop to the ground, the guys who caused it ran out. "liz, sam" maria says crawling on the ground, max looks over to see them both still laying on the ground.

max gets up trying to go over but gets stopped from his friend, michael "what are you doing" max says "let go of me" he adds "max, what are you gonna do?" michael asks. he shoves michael off him walking over "liz, sam?" maria says trying to walk closer "call an ambulance" max says grabbing her to stop her before going over to the girls sitting beside avery.