𝟬𝟮. isn't ketchup

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

——
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 : ISN'T KETCHUP
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗙 SEASON ONE
——

——𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 : ISN'T KETCHUP𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗙 SEASON ONE——

——

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗔 and alex sat at a table outside talking about what happened at the crashdown, alex read the paper out loud to her "well, it says right here that shots were fired but no one was injured."

"than where's sam and liz?" maria asks throwing her hands up in frustration at them ignoring her "i mean, why are they avoiding me? okay, first of all, sam and liz is never late right? they walk into homeroom today, and goes and sits beside each other and pam troy" she glanced at alex "they, like hate pam troy and you know like, goes around admitting it openly, and... are you listening to me?"

"yeah, yeah, maria i'm listening to you" the whitman boy says finally looking at her "but this is you being you, all right? sam is fine, liz is fine and nothing happened, it's all right here in back and white" the boy says putting the paper down and putting his hand on her arm to give her a little comfort.

isabel glared at her brother as she sat beside him in the cafeteria "i cant believe this max. you know, i finally feel like i have a normal existence and you go and blow it all with one random act of lunacy" she turned to look across the table at michael "how did you let my misguided brother do this?"

michael scoffed "hey, don't turn this around on me. i'm not the one who thinks he's a super hero" max sighed heavily "look i said i was sorry" "you're sorry?" isabel said in disbelief "you break a sacred pack and that's all you have to say?" "its against the rules max, the rules that we made!" michael said.

max frowned in disbelief "you guys use your powers all the time" "recreationally" isabel defended as she used her hand to reheat her food before adding some tabasco sauce "the important thing is to contain this. we just have to figure out what to say to miss. scientist and miss. cheerleader" at her brothers guilty look, she groaned "oh my god, you told them!"

"i didn't have a choice" max defended himself as the two looked at him in betrayal " it's gonna be ok and i thought you and sam were friends" he added "don't you realize that everything has changed? and just because she's my friend doesn't mean i would tell her, we all promised not to tell our friends" isabel frowned "no it hasn't" he shook his head in denial.

"max, she's right, we're screwed. it's time to leave roswell" michael frowned "michael, we can't just leave" max frowned as he watched his friend get to his feet. "yeah we can, we've always known this day would come. we said when it did we'd be prepared"