𝟬𝟭. you're a what??

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

——
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 : YOU'RE A WHAT??
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗙 SEASON ONE
——

——𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 : YOU'RE A WHAT??𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗙 SEASON ONE——

——

𝗟𝗜𝗭 and sam decided to have a sleepover in sam's room after what happened at the crashdown, they got in sam's room they went to the mirror seeing a hole in their uniform, they both took it off putting it in their school bags.

they looked back into the mirror to see a hand print on both of their stomachs, they touched them before looking at each other. they talked for a little about everything than went to bed.

the next day they got ready for school and got in sam's car, heading to school. getting to their one class liz sits in front of sam beside a random student while the spot beside sam was open, the teacher starts talking before she get interrupted by max walking in.

the teacher says something to him before going back on about whatever she was talking about before, sam feels max's eyes on her but ignores it. the teacher talks about swapping their cheeks making max look up before looking at sam, she looks at him and see him drop his pencils that he had in his mouth and stand up.

"can i get a bathroom pass" max say "high maintenance today aren't we" she says but letting him going. she walks around giving everyone something to swap the inside of their mouths with, sam does hers and looks at her cells before looking at max's pencil and grabs it swapping the eraser that was in his mouth getting his cells off it.

she puts it under the microscope and sees his dna is different, she looks up and sees no one looking so she grabs a paper and write that she needs to talk to liz after class before giving it to liz who's in front of her.

sam and liz walk out of class and tries finding max, sam sees him first and says his name before grabbing his arm pulling him in the music room with liz following behind them. "oh kyle" liz says from behind sam before stepping in front of sam.

"liz and sam. max" kyle says nodding his head at max, max nodding back at him. "so did you get my message?" kyle asked liz "oh yeah, i did" liz says nodding and smiling "i was uh, just a little..." she continues while sam and max stands behind her listening to their conversation with sam still holding onto his arm.

"shaken up" kyle's finishes for her, liz nodded with an awkward smile "that's what i was" sam turned around facing max trying to hide her laugh from how awkward they are when talking making max smile at her.

"i know, my dad told me about the gun going off" kyle sighed "you okay?" "oh, yeah i am, it was just loud and then it was over" liz says looking back of sam and max.